What's new

Lair Of Altaire With The Huggable Tay Bear - Episode 2 Q&A

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Okay, this time around on LoA, we're gonna be doing a Q&A. Got any questions for me, Altaire, or our guest of the week, MLG Columbus champion, vVv CDjr? Ask here!

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
CDjr, do you now agree with what Perfect Legend was trying to say about local and major tournaments after participating at MLG?

Example; Production value, scheduling, and professionalism.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
A question for CD Jr. Between Pig, Curbo and Foxy, who does he consider the biggest threats and why? What would be his gameplan and character choices for each of them?

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
I have a few questions for jr so I'll make it quick.

First off Congrats Manny on doing your thing at mlg!

1) What are your feelings towards the mlg event as a whole and what was the best part of your experience and would you recommend this event for the whole mk community to attend?

2) What scene do you feel is underrated in the mk community and do you feel there are any sleepers out there that people should be aware of?

3) What did you feel after you beat pl accomplished or relief?

NKZero

Noob
Firstly I want to congratulate CD Jr for a great performance.

Also, here are two questions:

1. PL obviously looked a little rusty and perhaps didn't know how to handle you considering it is the first time he has faced you. Can you see him competing with the likes of you, your brothers, REO etc on a regular basis if he puts the time in?
2. Name the top 5 characters in the game according to you.