18 ppl

1-mkk hanzo
2-zicsor
3-Z3R0GX

Brawl

1re Itox
2do Chevaca
3ro Ricardo Zicareli

Soon pics, vids and full detailed results. Awesome tourney, like 70 ppl attended and had a VERY good time!

From what I heard MK9 was very close in most matches looking forward to see them I wish Id gone the the tournament my Kitana would have done great... but RL didnt let me :( for the next MK9 tournament I will go show some love to all Kitana fans XD

MKK hanzo

Zaq: LOL man Brawl sucks (JK)

Luis: Man Im sad that you and Donald couldnt come and play. Yes MK9 was tight as fuck.

Storms: Thanks man really apreciated. Im sadly not that good at MK9, Im mostly a lucky player hahahahah

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

Luis: Man Im sad that you and Donald couldnt come and play. Yes MK9 was tight as fuck.

Storms: Thanks man really apreciated. Im sadly not that good at MK9, Im mostly a lucky player hahahahah
btw once you get the videos up, PM me ;)

Yes well I heard Victor G will do a tournament in April and for that one I will attend for sure along whit Mau and some MK9 players that are playing again since most where Kung Laos and they all felt robbed whit 1.05 and dropped the game, but they are maining new chars, pm me here when the top 8 are up Im looking forward to see the matches