What's new

Video/Tutorial Kung Lao Invincible [Tricks & Setups] Science Shaolin 2nd Season Ep.4

ETC MCFLY Presents...Science Shaolin 2nd Season Ep.4 [Kung Lao Invincible] [Tricks & Setups]

ETC McFly is BACK AGAIN! He brings more Kung Lao tech to the table and this time it's featuring glitches he has put together dedicated to his friend @DoctrineDark .

I guess what they say is true... the deeper in to the rabbit hole... ~ STORMS

This tech is proven and tested! I hope you like it and can apply!

@miloPKL , @xQUANTUMx , @AdmiralAugustus , @Axel_Redd , @xLOCKx, @PND i2 Gaug3, @gdf , @DJ L Toro, @HerbaList,@PerfectMindGame , @swiftNY2 , @SunnyD , @MK9-SnOwY, @STORMS, @AK GamerBlake, @UsedForGlue, @Perfect Legend, @BehindTheLight, @Beginner0k_TwM, @Evil_Riu48, @Aidan, @MK-NBB, @FOREVER KING

Last edited by a moderator:

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Lmao. Awesome.

My best guess (and I'm just speculating) is that the game didn't know where/when/how to distribute the invincibility frames on knockdown since Lao technically did it to himself, and alas, two fingers way up at your normals.

People say I'm nuts when I say it's redundant to patch the game at this point, but stuff like this is only going to keep getting found either way.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I'm also curious as to how this is anti-wakeup against projectiles. For example, how does this affect Cyrax's wake-up chestsaw?

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
ETC MCFLY Presents...Science Shaolin 2nd Season Ep.4 [Kung Lao Invincible] [Tricks & Setups]

ETC McFly is BACK AGAIN! He brings more Kung Lao tech to the table and this time it's featuring glitches he has put together dedicated to his friend @DoctrineDark .

I guess what they say is true... the deeper in to the rabbit hole... ~ STORMS

This tech is proven and tested! I hope you like it and can apply!

@miloPKL , @xQUANTUMx , @AdmiralAugustus , @Axel_Redd , @xLOCKx, @PND i2 Gaug3, @gdf , @DJ L Toro, @HerbaList,@PerfectMindGame , @swiftNY2 , @SunnyD , @MK9-SnOwY, @STORMS, @AK GamerBlake, @UsedForGlue, @Perfect Legend, @BehindTheLight, @Beginner0k_TwM, @Evil_Riu48, @Aidan, @MK-NBB, @FOREVER KING
Please tell me MK9 will be on a side tournament @evo this man needs to be on stream. Good shit bro good shit :)

TONY-T

Mad scientist
it's amazing how 3 years later new tech is still being found for this game. #mk94lyfe
Its really shame that not many people got into tag. Yeah i know its broken lol, but seriously, tag is way more fun then 1 on 1. I wish NRS would have fixed it up a bit. The amount of tech in tag has for the most part only scratched the surface. Even in 1 on 1, their is still plenty of tech to be found. MK9 is deep and Mcfly gives great examples as to just how deep it can go!

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
so if this invincibility tech is caused by knocking yourself down , does that mean noob can do it also from portal into throw somehow ?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
so if this invincibility tech is caused by knocking yourself down , does that mean noob can do it also from portal into throw somehow ?
I think it'd be cool if that did work and if the opponent tried to hit you then they'd come down from the top of the screen or something lol

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
noob has 99 glitches with the portal , but invincibility aint one :DOGE
Noob uses portals, Chell uses portals, Noob = Chell, Chell is in Portal games, Portal games made by Valve, Half Life made by Valve, half Life 3 confirmed :DOGE