What's new

General/Other - Kung Jin (Old) Kung Jin Pre-Release General Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Kung Jin's variations:

Fire: Adds fire arrows which has more damage and knockback.
Electric: Adds electric arrows which has more speed.
Ice: Adds ice arrows which freezes opponents; at the cost of speed.

Yeah, I think those variations would be new and unique! I don't think we've ever seen that before!... Lol...

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Kung Jin's variations:

Fire: Adds fire arrows which has more damage and knockback.
Electric: Adds electric arrows which has more speed.
Ice: Adds ice arrows which freezes opponents; at the cost of speed.

Yeah, I think those variations would be new and unique! I don't think we've ever seen that before!... Lol...
so weak
variation A: Adds a special move in which he uses his bow as a melee weapon. melee attacks with his bow do more damage, but his range attacks pay the price.
Variation B: adds a specials move that uses his bow as a ranged attack. his ranged attacks AKA lameshit do more damage. His rush down game pays the price.
Variation C: he has a mix of variation A and B. he he as ok rush down and keep away but doesn't excel in any of them.

I would love for his rush down to a special where he shots arrows above his head, which can be called down at any moment.
ending combo with this will be sick. no waking up. oh and it pops up the enemy into the air if MBed when the enemy gets hit.

Gamer68

Fujin!
so weak
variation A: Adds a special move in which he uses his bow as a melee weapon. melee attacks with his bow do more damage, but his range attacks pay the price.
Variation B: adds a specials move that uses his bow as a ranged attack. his ranged attacks AKA lameshit do more damage. His rush down game pays the price.
Variation C: he has a mix of variation A and B. he he as ok rush down and keep away but doesn't excel in any of them.

I would love for his rush down to a special where he shots arrows above his head, which can be called down at any moment.
ending combo with this will be sick. no waking up. oh and it pops up the enemy into the air if MBed when the enemy gets hit.
It was a joke. All the variations that I posted are just Green Arrow's trait chopped up. That why I put "Yeah, I think those variations would be new and unique! I don't think we've ever seen that before!... Lol..."

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
It was a joke. All the variations that I posted are just Green Arrow's trait chopped up. That why I put "Yeah, I think those variations would be new and unique! I don't think we've ever seen that before!... Lol..."
I caught on to that.
just posted my ideas

Gamer68

Fujin!
I swear Kung Jin better play a million times better than Green Arrow.
I hope so too. I liked the idea of Green Arrow in Injustice and I kept trying to get better with him, but he lacked so many things. He didn't really have that many good options, he had bad combo potential, he relied on his ice arrow to much, and he also relied on to much meter. His hit boxes were also kinda weird, and made landing certain things hard (especially for certain types of juggle combos; like when you bounce the opponent off of a background interactable).

ando1184

Noob
Ok so his variations are: ancestral, bojutsu, and shaolin. His ancestral is like GA from injustice. He has fire arrows, arrows that drain opponents meter, and arrows that stun for a combo. He can fire his bow from multiple ways and angles and has a low arrow. His bojutsu reminds me of NW staff stance. This looks more like his rushdown/footsie variation since he has more ranged attacks and an AA fireball. His shaolin variation seems more like a mixup style. He has a chakram and can use it like Kung Laos hat toss, he also has a dive kick, can shoot default arrows, and can MB the chakram for a boomerang effect. Whatcha guys think I'm definitely playing this guy?

Last edited:

Noob
When i first saw him i was afraid of this... Originality 0 on this character, Kung Jin? more like Green arrow
I guess i expected to much out of how original they could do just naother archer character...

"Fears that Erron Black will end up being a carboon copy o Deathstroke

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
When i first saw him i was afraid of this... Originality 0 on this character, Kung Jin? more like Green arrow
I guess i expected to much out of how original they could do just naother archer character...

"Fears that Erron Black will end up being a carboon copy o Deathstroke
One variation has enhanced arrow options that are the same. Does that make
him a mirror? No. He has a dive kick, a flying Grayson type move, a flip kick, more options in the air with arrows, doesn't take forever to enhance arrows, time based opposed to shot amount (6 seconds to shoot as many enhanced as you can). Not to mention long range normals that pop-up.

Just because he shoots enhanced arrows doesn't mean he's the same as GA.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Well...yes and no lol. I mean the 3 arrow options totally Green Arrow inspired, but they are different I mean what they do(minus the fire one lol) the blue stuns you(I guess can be looked as a freeze) and the purple drains meter from you, super meter I mean. Though the rest I think KJ has more martial art monk style than GA did.

Though I wish he had a seeking arrow where it shoots himself(as a defensive move) meaning no damage to him but when it explodes on him damages opponent if they're near him. Ahh, but won't happen lol as a Sektor MK 9 player I was hoping someone had a safety net move like that seeking on them or me that does damage/protects me from them lol.

I'll totally use KJ besides Ermac and zone the fuck out of people with his ancestral lol.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Well...yes and no lol. I mean the 3 arrow options totally Green Arrow inspired, but they are different I mean what they do(minus the fire one lol) the blue stuns you(I guess can be looked as a freeze) and the purple drains meter from you, super meter I mean. Though the rest I think KJ has more martial art monk style than GA did.

Though I wish he had a seeking arrow where it shoots himself(as a defensive move) meaning no damage to him but when it explodes on him damages opponent if they're near him. Ahh, but won't happen lol as a Sektor MK 9 player I was hoping someone had a safety net move like that seeking on them or me that does damage/protects me from them lol.

I'll totally use KJ besides Ermac and zone the fuck out of people with his ancestral lol.
I actually said that before he was shown.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Which part exactly I said a lot of things in that post lol. The arrows being similar to GA? Definitely some similarities.
You replied to my message and said: "Well...yes and no lol. I mean the 3 arrow options totally Green Arrow inspired, but they are different I mean what they do(minus the fire one lol) the blue stuns you(I guess can be looked as a freeze) and the purple drains meter from you, super meter I mean. Though the rest I think KJ has more martial art monk style than GA did."

It's no big deal, though. I was just letting you know that I said that before he was shown.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
You replied to my message and said: "Well...yes and no lol. I mean the 3 arrow options totally Green Arrow inspired, but they are different I mean what they do(minus the fire one lol) the blue stuns you(I guess can be looked as a freeze) and the purple drains meter from you, super meter I mean. Though the rest I think KJ has more martial art monk style than GA did."

It's no big deal, though. I was just letting you know that I said that before he was shown.
Oh yes I see what you're saying, of course KJ has more options than GA with the new variation system in place but the Ancestor I agree totally GA inspired. :)

just a little announcement for you guys: shaolin kung jin is sick. huuuge movelist, strings as well as specials, overheads and lows everywhere, super footsie Tools, Frame traps and and a divekick that Pops up. this guy is nuts.

Andrey

Wuah
just a little announcement for you guys: shaolin kung jin is sick. huuuge movelist, strings as well as specials, overheads and lows everywhere, super footsie Tools, Frame traps and and a divekick that Pops up. this guy is nuts.
Pig said he is top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.