What's new

General/Other - Kung Jin (Old) Kung Jin Pre-Release General Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main

Come here to talk about everything Kung Jin!

Descendant of Kung Lao and ex-thief, this Kombatant uses a bow staff and a Chakram (disc with razor sharp edges) to deliver death to his opponents. Using the powers of his ancestors, he can deliver a barrage of different arrows to overwhelm his opponent. He also uses the Dragon Head end for a lengthy weapon that hits hard, not only that but the Dragon Head also shoots a fireball projectile for added utility. Additionally, his Chakram is a deceptively fast projectile that can be meter burned to boomerang back to Kung Jin, hitting the opponent on the way back. Not only is the Chakram a strong projectile, it carries dangerously high damage as a melee weapon.

He looks like a warrior straight from the front lines and I'm excited to see more about this awesome character!

Last edited by a moderator:

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Who's son is he, I mean just from the name Kung Lao would be the most logical, but his design is completely different. Love his design btw, he looks reeaally damn cool. MK needed an archer like that.

FinalBoss_FGC

Who's son is he, I mean just from the name Kung Lao would be the most logical, but his design is completely different. Love his design btw, he looks reeaally damn cool. MK needed an archer like that.
In most Asian based countries, the family name goes first. Like Yao Ming's, the forever tall retired NBA player, family name is Yao and his personal name is Ming.

I really doubt NRS would throw the family name Kung in there and it not be kin to Kung Lao.

trufenix

bye felicia
Casting call says Jin is Kung Lao's cousin, so his lineage could be anybody. They probably did that deliberately so it doesn't have to matter. We know Kung Lao's been "missing" so Raiden could have brought him to Special Forces to search for him.

FinalBoss_FGC

Casting call says Jin is Kung Lao's cousin, so his lineage could be anybody. They probably did that deliberately so it doesn't have to matter. We know Kung Lao's been "missing" so Raiden could have brought him to Special Forces to search for him.
I thought he was a cousin of Kung Lao not his son.
You guys are right. I just figured, hell, everyone else is having kids...

Thanks for pointing me to the right direction, gents.

MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.