What's new

Video/Tutorial Kryptonian Tech Volume III -HUGE UPDATE OP Combo - HKD Ambiguous Reset -Whirley Ball

Has ZOD paid his "Dews"

• Yes

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • No, and it's spelled Dues

Votes: 16 36.4%

• Total voters

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Video 1 Is the Tech with Music only with no commentary or explanations of what is actually happening...

Video 2 is the same as the first Video but with extended commentary and explanations of each tech

What is shown in the Video?
3 bar 62%-100% Trait to Trait 1 Frame Near Unblockable Combo ends w Trait call into Chip and Meter Build
OH hits first (80% shown)
Character who cannot escape when done correctly - Sinestro, Aquaman, MMH, Catwoman, etc etc etc
Who can escape? Zatanna, Ares, Flash, Lex and any character with a forward advancing invincible wakeup

4 bar Non trait 62%-100% 1 Frame Near Unblockable Combo ends w Trait call into Chip and Meter Build
Low Hits first (80% into throw)
Character who cannot escape when done correctly - Sinestro, Aquaman, MMH, Catwoman, etc etc etc
Who can escape? Zatanna, Ares, Flash, Lex and any character with a forward advancing invincible wakeup

3 bar 62%-100% Trait to Trait 1 Frame Near Unblockable Combo ends w Trait call into Chip and Meter Build
OH hits first (80% ends w + frames)

4 bar 62%-100% non trait 1 Frame Near Unblockable Combo ends w Trait call into Chip and Meter Build
Low/OH Hits same, maybe OH first (dash up option, creates more options)

5-9.
Trait combo mixup ending in Ambigious NJ reset off a hard knock down NJ1 hits in front, NJ2 hits behind, NJ3 hits behind and leaves + frames if blocked. Cannot be fuzzy blocked. Im tempted to call this the Arma based off of @DarthArma awesome batman grapple resets.

10-12.
F213 4 3 MB SIDE ARM XX GRAB D4 Trait combo ....BACKDASH into the wall, f2 f2 whiff Ambigious NJ reset off a hard knock down NJ1 hits in front, NJ2 hits behind, NJ3 hits behind and leaves + frames if blocked. Cannot be fuzzy blocked

13. TRAIT TO TRAIT combo no BGB needed

14-15. ZOD Fires blank shot out of his gun lol. Cancelling d2 slow mb ball removes middle ball, is a glitch lol

16. WHIRLEY BALL SETUP - GET HYPE FOR WHIRLEY BALL - WHIRLEY!!!!!!!!!!!

If you need anymore info you need to watch commentary video listed as well. Thx

@Relaxedstate @General M2Dave @GGA 16 Bit @Slips @cR WoundCowboy @Pnut @EMPEROR_THEO @EMPEROR_JUPITER @AK XEN0M0RPH @rev0lver @ARMOR @FOREVER KING @STORMS @CrimsonShadow @SonicFox5000 @AK L0rdoftheFLY @HomeLee1121

HUGE UPDATE
@MF SLAYER apologize
@dribirut apologize

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

BTW just because some can escape the first setup show does not mean this setup isnt worth doing vs them because what they have to do to get out of it is do something really unsafe. Like flash for example has to torpedo or the up torpedo thing. Both can be hella blown up when baited for even more damage

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
BTW just because some can escape the first setup show does not mean this setup isnt worth doing vs them because what they have to do to get out of it is do something really unsafe. Like flash for example has to torpedo or the up torpedo thing. Both can be hella blown up when baited for even more damage
If Flash does a speed dodge/delayed speed dodge, would he get out of the first set up without any risk?

Either way, that's some seriously dirty stuff. I love it.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
But for real. This is ridiculous. Especially since Catwoman cant get out of it.
I wish zatanna had something like this
I don't know how you find stuff like this

Edit: Actually Harley can do this. But hers suck

Last edited:

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Wouldn't Zod be able to hold the Ground Lazer to punish the Dodge on a read
When flash uses speed dodge on projectiles, he can instantly block once the speed dodge is over. I'm not sure what properties the charged laser has. Even if that does work, it means that flash has decent options to get out of the set up whereas many other characters don't. Zod has to make a read on what WU I use and such.

Can you tech roll the first set up? does that mess up the timing for a controlled overhead/low from zod?

For set up 5-9 you might want to hit the lab and record the set up as zod, then attempt blocking it in the moment holding left or right, sometimes the game doesnt show you moments or set ups that can be blocked by either direction. You def wanna try block as raven who has the best walk speed in the game. I've run into alot of this bullshit when I think I've stumbled upon viable tech and it not helping at all because theres no proximity guard.

Holy shit that's some crazy zod tech though.

Pig Of The Hut

You can make it hit low right? Because that would work like a double1 frame shift block hingymajig. AKA Low High Low immediately.

Everyone would get fucked like this. who blocks 2 earth shakers in a row wtf
Edit: Rewatched it. Wow holy shit. Nobody is going to block the low overhead low version guaranteed.
Exactly :)

Ive had hella success using it too, like 95% success rate

Pig Of The Hut

If Flash does a speed dodge/delayed speed dodge, would he get out of the first set up without any risk?

Either way, that's some seriously dirty stuff. I love it.
That I dont know with Flash, With CW if she is like a frame off she got hit but she was able to evade on wake up if perfectly timed and then recover to block low but had to still guess

Also if i slight delay it beat it out, but that happened up like 1 frame to do wakeup cat dash

Pig Of The Hut

Can you tech roll the first set up? does that mess up the timing for a controlled overhead/low from zod?

For set up 5-9 you might want to hit the lab and record the set up as zod, then attempt blocking it in the moment holding left or right, sometimes the game doesnt show you moments or set ups that can be blocked by either direction. You def wanna try block as raven who has the best walk speed in the game. I've run into alot of this bullshit when I think I've stumbled upon viable tech and it not helping at all because theres no proximity guard.

Holy shit that's some crazy zod tech though.
Cant tech roll the fist setup w the OH/LOW setup.

Ill definitely test the NJ setups as well asap and confirm with you, I can see raven being able to wake up walk the setup I use f213 4 3 mb side arm xx grab ecause it takes me a tiny bit of time to get over the character on wake up but i feel like the other one where i dash forward then immediate backward should work

regardless ill test, thx