What's new

Video/Tutorial Kryptonian Tech Volume II "You think the Push Block Glitch Is out?.......#coolstory bro "

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Sometimes the players have the power to make the seemingly impossible happen... over and over again. While the latest hotfix for Injustice corrected the push-block setups for all characters, Pig of the Hut has found some interesting setups that allow Zod to bring back the damage to the push-block setup. Using both Zod's trait and projectiles, Pig is here to make some noise... oink?

Have a look at this video to see for yourself!

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Pig Of The Hut

On the last few examples if there is a BGB and you push block me I get ball, mb laser dash dash d1 BGB ji2 ball ji2 ball 123 charge laser and you spent as many bars as me to get F*****

Pig Of The Hut

:) I love doing this one. The 'reverse' pushblock trap.

We may have lost our old iazb-pushblock setups to the hot fix. But these are even sweeter.
It's very very very common that when people have a ZOD, a KT smith a slow ball coming their way they panic and either pushblock or get mixed up or MB b3

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
It's very very very common that when people have a ZOD, a KT smith a slow ball coming their way they panic and either pushblock or get mixed up or MB b3
Yup, also a phenomenal round closer w/o trait is iaZB then dash up and regular throw. The ball protects you and gives you a safe throw (like the safe trait grab). If you get the grab then they take part grab damage and scaled ball damage. If they tech the throw then I believe they get launched. It is kind of like BA trait lol

Pig Of The Hut

Yup, also a phenomenal round closer w/o trait is iaZB then dash up and regular throw. The ball protects you and gives you a safe throw (like the safe trait grab). If you get the grab then they take part grab damage and scaled ball damage. If they tech the throw then I believe they get launched. It is kind of like BA trait lol
Completely agree

Also if you hit then w MB laser and they have clash and full bars after MB laser hits IAZB slow dash up 12 ps MB or after IAZB slow do another IAZB fast MB because 99% people duck the first ball

Art Killer B

[Mid-tier Humble-man]
This is fine.

Sure, you can get 40% of unclashable damage or a free +50% combo into interactable for one bar, BUT you need trait+meter and Zod's trait is not always out neither his meter is always full, unlike Sinestro's. Also, this is way more unviable than Sinestro's 1 bar 2 trait shots into vortex, because it requires high execution. Also, we paid extra money for Zod, so he has to be good. So, please, don't ask for any sort of hotfixes (staring at you, Chicago guys). This was intended to be in and doesn't break the rules of the game. Rushdown cowards will be punished for that, for playing the game in the wrong way, when Injustice was meant to be played at full screen.

Zod is not like a top 5 character anyways, he needs it.

This is fine.

Sure, you can get 40% of unclashable damage or a free +50% combo into interactable for one bar, BUT you need trait+meter and Zod's trait is not always out neither his meter is always full, unlike Sinestro's. Also, this is way more unviable than Sinestro's 1 bar 2 trait shots into vortex, because it requires high execution. Also, we paid extra money for Zod, so he has to be good. So, please, don't ask for any sort of hotfixes (staring at you, Chicago guys). This was intended to be in and doesn't break the rules of the game. Rushdown cowards will be punished for that, for playing the game in the wrong way, when Injustice was meant to be played at full screen.

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
This is fine.