What's new

General/Other - Kotal Kahn Kotal Kahn reset, Temporarily

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
Hi guys, well we have found this corner reset few days ago and it was fun to do it in real matchs
We were really undicided to show it because it's only a demo, but well, it seems to be legit ?

Here is the Kotal Kahn reset ! With the Kotal Kahn badass style. Just take a look, and enjoy the stream in one hour.

Dr J

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Hope this doesn't Temporarily get patched. This needs to stay, since he will be one of my mains.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
wow lucky he found that beore release that would be something that would sneak by testing, can you WU from it?

Sgtsnake

Noob
Kotol looks cool but thats about it, we will all see who the real threats are once all characters are released.

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Again with the hittable ground states. Just make the guy invul. But just temporarily. :DOGE

orochiDragon

PSN OROCHI-dragon / Archangel-44
I think with blood sacrifice and the totem stacking... this guy is gonna be getting 70% damage combos... and my brother is gonna main him.

Flagg

Noob
All I saw in that second video is a combo into a special throw. Is the first video private for a reason?

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
All I saw in that second video is a combo into a special throw. Is the first video private for a reason?
Don't know. It was a while ago but basically:

Kotal did a combo(juggle), knocked opponent into the corner, and then while he was rolling on the ground he did sun god throw and it connected. I don't think the game recognized it as combo.