What's new

KombatNetwork Youtube videos Injustice, MK9, UMK3, MKII and more

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
In light of the recent shakeup with justin.tv/twitch, and the possibility of more bad things to come, I had an emergency transfer of all the archived videos done, with much thanks to Kazi batting clean up for the second half. There are about 450 videos (including pending uploads) due to the 2 hour split rule on youtube. By my estimation this would consist of roughly 75+ VSM weeklies, at least 20 majors/regionals and a good number of locals such as Over the Edge, Marlboro Slaughterhouse and Red Bank Rumble.

There are a handful of videos that refused to transfer through the twitch export option so in the coming days I will manually download and upload those videos. I am going through the hard drive on my streaming computer and uploading some the events lingering on it, including the local recording from Summer Jam 8 this weekend which are going up right now. Tomorrow I will probably upload the MK9 footage from ECT6.

You can find the footage at youtube.com/kombatnetwork

Most of the videos are named in a manner which you can identify what they are but I will go through them all and clearly label and tag them over the next few weeks. There are probably a handful that named wrong.

Footage mainly consists of MK9, Injustice, UMK3, MKII, some SF4, some Marvel and occasional other games. KN has archived more NRS tournament footage than virtually any other streaming source.

Last edited:

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Thanks Shock. Appreciate all the work you've put in the pastfew weeks uploading them. Its awesome now I can watch the past years of vsm/on on YouTube now.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Videos from GUTS3 are going up. Some casuals, most of MK9 and at least the top 8 of Injustice plus some other pools.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Videos from TFC are uploading to the youtube now for MK9, Injustice and UMK3:TE