What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 24 with Krayzie

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I just love this podcast, no other show compares. Few things that ran through my mind while listening:
Osu 16 Bit Please for the love of the "meteor" that killed the dino's, fix your audio. I am always border lining on a headache trying to listen to your random sektor/cyrax voice....and I love hearing what you have to say! Also...as someone that loves Kitana as much as you, WHY ON EARTH would you want to support her "sister" who is out to kill the princess? Jade is more of a sister to Kitana than Mileena ever was! Real talk.

I love Krayzie's voice. He sounds like all of my crazy latino friends when I used to live in LA..love it.

Slips This is coming from someone who bats for the other team...but yeah dude...women and gay men are all the same, confusing as hell. Trust me...it's probably a good thing you didn't end up fucking this ho...ESPECIALLY WITHOUT CONDOMS...could you imagine if she you gave you a permanent itch/stench/burn/secretion....yeah... no bueno.

K7...awesome show. I love how it has evolved. I love it when you play music/sounds from previous mk games....soo damn cool man!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
The audio won't ever be like that again.

Playing an alt character is all about going outside your comfort zone and trying something new. I can't think of another character more appropriate than the evil sister. Besides, in the end Kitana forgives and accepts Mileena. The princess is just and merciful.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Lol I cant wait to eat u alive ur so tuff like wen i see u at any tourney MM u better eat ur Tuffeioes That day ur like 12 ur mom going to see u cry that aint cute any tourney we at MM
Not crying that day because I don't lose to autopilot kabal players like yourself.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
The audio won't ever be like that again.

Playing an alt character is all about going outside your comfort zone and trying something new. I can't think of another character more appropriate than the evil sister. Besides, in the end Kitana forgives and accepts Mileena. The princess is just and merciful.
16bit pls.

Djmilez

Noob
The best thing I heard on the entire podcast is Slips situation!!! LOL....damn bro I really feel for ya! Listen man you gotta learn the match up better. PLEASE put me on the show at least for some dating advice. I do a weekly media/relationship show for my University with two other chicks. Check out "Lighten Up" on bullsradio.org

I'll try and keep this short, but like everyone else has said (pictures of this chick), it's pretty much done with. Once you're in the friend zone, you're stuck for life, you just became a fucking lamp to her. Now, there is a way for you to get out, it's extremely difficult, but you can get out and thats to date about people, or at least make her think you are dating/having sex with other women. Jealousy is strong emotion for women and they gravitate towards that shit like ermac's movesets.

All I was thinking to myself when you were telling the story was shit, most men are clueless when it comes to women giving us positive body language, but what she did and told you, NO ONE should have fucked that up. Damn it was so heart breaking to hear what happened to you. I'm a huge fan of the podcast and I would love to do a small relationship segment on here haha. Take care guys, you all rock!!!

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Worf's the man. He stole Riker's girl, Deanna, out from under him. But Riker was so scared to confront Worf about it that he just waited around until Worf was done with her, essentially taking the sloppy seconds.
Then Worf goes to DS9 and does the same thing with Julien's girl, Dax. Julien had to wait around until Dax was REINCARNATED before he could get a piece of his own girl.
Worf is just a damn stud.
This is one of my most favorites posts ever on TYM. Damn straight. Wof didn't give a FUCK.

Enenra

Go to hell.
I just want to drink a bottle of Nyquil and nap on those sweater kittens.

God, universe, whatever, you can do some nice work when you want to.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Tiny hint of duckface in that picture, but she is 21, after all. Slips, I really feel for you man. That looks like a solid 34D, hot face, and a tiny waist to go with it. Ugh.

Man, friggin' Fashion Chick fatalitied you. :(