What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 23 with Death

Wowowow, Death can you please provide the link were you so called blew up Tyrant in tournment play? And you lost all credibility when you said Detriot and MORTY are levels beyond the players in socal/vegas especially the MORTY part.

If I was Tyrant I would watch who I play in casuals because they be the same people who say oh its casuals it dont mean anything than you see the same people on a podcast stating, Oh i blew up so and so.

LEGEND

YES!
LMAO, around 2 hours in. Biggest blow up ever

Death, all hype/joking aside. Who is actually in WNBA other than you, STH, Phase 3 and Jer?

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Sektor and Cyrax are both great characters but let's not kid ourselves.....Cyrax is better than sektor. And look at all these sektor players coming out of the woodwork.....I wish I never traveled to tournys.....

And i know I'm going to be alone on this because of reo....but the sektor vs kabal matchup is 6-4 in kabals favor

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Cyrax's worst matchup is Kabal and that's a 3.5-6.5 at worst imo. Even then we have Cyblax to turn to and make the match even.

Smoke and Jax are 3-7? Maxter, I think you just get blown up by Jr. too much.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
So I listened to the name game part and Death it's not that I'm just trying for attention or anything when I say I want to quit, I have always been wanting to quit. It's a matter of this being so addicting and not having other things to do. I still want to, but I know like all the other times I'll get bored, come back, and be sucked into it again.

Btw Death you're also free and I'm going to blow you up next time we meet.

Who said I said Kitana vs Kenshi is 5-5 if you jump?
Like seriously? lol

i stated it could be a 5-5 if the kenshi just zones, but it is 4-6 Kitana for a kenshi who uses his rushdown well, so all in all it's bad for Kitana. But if someone uses a pocket kenshi just for kitana who just zones, she can handle him. It is when a kenshi master knows how to use him in terms of zoning, but overall better upclose. Kenshi has insane rushdown, and pocket kenshis counterpicking Kitana are not a problem, it's the true kenshi players that give her trouble.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Who said I said Kitana vs Kenshi is 5-5 if you jump?
Like seriously? lol

i stated it could be a 5-5 if the kenshi just zones, but it is 4-6 Kitana for a kenshi who uses his rushdown well, so all in all it's bad for Kitana. But if someone uses a pocket kenshi just for kitana who just zones, she can handle him. It is when a kenshi master knows how to use him in terms of zoning, but overall better upclose. Kenshi has insane rushdown, and pocket kenshis counterpicking Kitana are not a problem, it's the true kenshi players that give her trouble.
Like i told you on phone you were most prepared for at texas showdown and probably respected most

Your arrival prompted 5 players to have pocket kenshis and they all didnt pay off

Pig Of The Hut

Slips Osu 16 Bit

Him giving up had N O T H I N G to do with sektor

I respected chris g until this moment

PLEASE IF U DO ANYTHING watch the last match

Chris g did not give up because of the home button problems at power up or anything other than the fact he's a salty f ing kid who cant handle a loss. You DONT give up at a major especially grand finals, its disrespectful to the players that should have been in his seat.

I was disrespected after this win (5-0) and have seen him act like a f ing immature child at almost every tourney

I dont care if he doesnt own the game, nor do i care how well he did at tourneys 1-2 months after game's release.

I do give him massive credit in beating reo in Jan tourney but other than that Gtfo

Him giving up brought back "touching" memories of this video above

This is the O N L Y reason I dis chris g every chance i get

Its because of his poor competitive attitude and childish acts of disrespect

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
This was a great episode so I want to give people a chance to listen. I've got soooo much content for you guys we've recorded. So tomorrow I will uploading a special KTP that features Marvaz, Denzell, MIT, Kamikaze, Bw1zz, and Shoryuken calling out none other than Mr Tom Brady. PLUS Tom's response. All this is leading up to a KTP "Sub Zero Wars" debate episode with some of these guys and Tom on the same show. That will be posted next week.
hooray! I get to be on the Tom brady show!

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Slips Osu 16 Bit

I respected chris g until this moment

PLEASE IF U DO ANYTHING watch the last match

Chris g did not give up because of the home button problems at power up or anything other than the fact he's a salty f ing kid who cant handle a loss. You DONT give up at a major especially grand finals, its disrespectful to the players that should have been in his seat.

I was disrespected after this win (5-0) and have seen him act like a f ing immature child at almost every tourney

I dont care if he doesnt own the game, nor do i care how well he did at tourneys 1-2 months after game's release.

I do give him massive credit in beating reo in Jan tourney but other than that Gtfo

Him giving up brought back "touching" memories of this video above

This is the O N L Y reason I dis chris g every chance i get

Its because of his poor competitive attitude and childish acts of disrespect
ahh, I remember having a front row seat to watch this glorious event at Impact clash. =)

Marvaz

come at me
This was a great episode so I want to give people a chance to listen. I've got soooo much content for you guys we've recorded. So tomorrow I will uploading a special KTP that features Marvaz, Denzell, MIT, Kamikaze, Bw1zz, and Shoryuken calling out none other than Mr Tom Brady. PLUS Tom's response. All this is leading up to a KTP "Sub Zero Wars" debate episode with some of these guys and Tom on the same show. That will be posted next week.
Wait what?? lmao. Tom got to listen to our callout and respond?? This guy already put the west coast on blast HELLA times and still gets to do another put west coast on blast podcast? damnnnnn. :p

Ps- Death you are a douche-that is all

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Wait what?? lmao. Tom got to listen to our callout and respond?? This guy already put the west coast on blast HELLA times and still gets to do another put west coast on blast podcast? damnnnnn. :p

Ps- Death you are a douche-that is all
Yes Tom gave a response. Trust me this is all in the name of hype. You will have your chance to say WHATEVER you want to him directly on the debate show. It should be good :D

Death

Noob
So I listened to the name game part and Death it's not that I'm just trying for attention or anything when I say I want to quit, I have always been wanting to quit. It's a matter of this being so addicting and not having other things to do. I still want to, but I know like all the other times I'll get bored, come back, and be sucked into it again.

Btw Death you're also free and I'm going to blow you up next time we meet.
Hey man, Yeah I know what you mean. I only said it cuz I noticed after certain tournaments when your dissapointed with your result you sometimes make a post about leaving MK and dropping tournaments. I hate hearing that cuz your a big asset to the community and very supportive.

PS) HOW ARE WE IN GRAND FINALS!

LEGEND

YES!
no way man. Death would OCV, we wouldn't have to play.:D
he's your only top player to my knowledge, once i take him out with my kenshi then what? even if i wasn't in it Pboard, Mosp and Xblades could easily regulate

its whatever, not likely to happen anyway so its all speculation

Pig Of The Hut

I agree with Slips

Nothing compares in any way to the hits and quality of games on SNES

SNES owned all

FTR: Gamecube was trash and N64 was flawed on release

Thank god they fired that woman who was in charge of technical operations

She was a f ing thorn in my side when it came to me enjoying snes

Quick recap: i forget her name but she has QUOTES saying something along the lines of "we didnt make gamecube connectable to the internet because we feel that will never take off on consoles"

REALLY??!?!?!?

So you made the gamecube a Lunch Pale that could be carried from apt to apt or house down to little jimmy's house? GTFO

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
I agree with Slips

Nothing compares in any way to the hits and quality of games on SNES

SNES owned all

FTR: Gamecube was trash and N64 was flawed on release

Thank god they fired that woman who was in charge of technical operations

She was a f ing thorn in my side when it came to me enjoying snes

Quick recap: i forget her name but she has QUOTES saying something along the lines of "we didnt make gamecube connectable to the internet because we feel that will never take off on consoles"

REALLY??!?!?!?

So you made the gamecube a Lunch Pale that could be carried from apt to apt or house down to little jimmy's house? GTFO
PIG YOU MAKE ME CRY, THE GAMECUBE WAS AWESOME

Pig Of The Hut

PIG YOU MAKE ME CRY, THE GAMECUBE WAS AWESOME
No it was not, Gamecube was awful

Just like the n64 it had major hardware limitations and 3rd party development issues that hindered its longevity

All opinion but im sorry - ill pull out some tissues for your wet eyes out of my newly reconstructed gamecube that now serves as a tissue holder

Mini disc? GTFO

Unlock more out of your games you purchase by buying a Nintendo DS? Ugh

Did you know only way to play multiplayer in final fantasy on gamecube was to own 2 nintendo DS?