What's new

Kombat Gaming: The Revival

Hey what's up guys just informing the community that Kombat Gaming aka Kombat Houston is looking to make a comeback in a strong way after a long hiatus of content being absent from our scene, with new & revamped fighting games on the horizon such as GG:Xrd, MKX, and UMK3:TE, be on the look out for seasoned vets and new blood looking to shake things up. But there won't be just fighting games put on the channel, there will also be playthrough commentary of other genres as well, so please make sure u subscribe and give us feed back on which titles u would like to see added to the channel...KH

Cat explains a lil more in detail in the video, were going to kick things off with uploading sets of various matchups in MK9, so please leave a comment in the thread and we will try to the best of our abilities to play the characters u want played, I pretty much knew the whole roster at one point so now I have to dust off my memory bank and relearn characters...anyways enjoy, and make sure u hit that subscribe button and support ur fellow MK warriors..

Updated 10-27-14

Last edited:

Titanman_88

Adamantium Addiction
Idk why I randomly thought of this MU lol but I dont think Ive seen high level play of a Rain vs Smoke MU? Feel free to guide me to an ancient Tube vid if there is :D