What's new

Kneel before your king: Kdz Wins The Break Weekly #271

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
This week the break had 8 people enter Injustice.

Notable Mentions:

Indecisive returns with a more permanent tag. With Ruthless Mayhem picking up the player, will he finally be able to break the 4th place curse?
Mind Gamez takes a break from KI and decides to try his luck in the Injustice guessing game, by making people guess...or picking Aquaman.
SSZero returns and takes on the power of the salt force. Will it be enough to get him his way to victory?

People Missing:
Grr takes a break from the double squirt and tries to find the chemicals to refill his flower
King Jamez Also needs a rest so he can recharge his power ring
Dream Crusher was not able to attend to crush my dreams

Notable moments:
Off Stream Indecisive does a real master comeback against Decay where the game ended in a Torpedo Colliding with a MB hook Charge. When the Smoke Cleared Shazam Stood up in victory as both players looked at the screen in confusion. Decay took the set though. :p

Indecisive vs Arma was another site to behold Indecisive made use of the teleport to avoid many different batarangs but two mistakes cost him the set. Mistake one. Thinking Armas life bar was his. Mistake two. Knowing arma was going to Wake up then saying Yolo

KDZ vs Mind Games showed a mixture of Yolo and patient play from both players Mind Games showing that he is still good at this game while KDZ showing his reactions are still pretty good even though he was beyond tired

Darth Arma was sent to losers by lord decay. A match that i have to watch myself actually but im pretty sure it was hype

Decay hit Darth Arma with the Chair of goods.

Salt of the week:
Once again the Salt is strong with Indecisive. Getting salty about the game it self in the casuals. Literally yelling at the game because of Grab immune Moves. The salt is strong in this one this week. Will he able to lower the sodium levels in time for Summer Jam.

Most of the matches were streamed this week. You can view them here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaxelrod/videos

Top 3 Matches:

Winners Finals: Decay vs Kdz

Losers Finals: Darth Arma vs Decay

Grand Finals: Darth Arma vs Kdz

From left to right: KDZ, DarthArma, Stool of Goods, Decay

First Place: RM| Emp| Kdz (Superman)(Wonder Woman) (Aquaman)
Second Place: RM| Emp| DarthArma (Batman) (Nightwing)
Third Place: Lord Decay (Lobo)

The Empire stands strong with both its members in top 3
RM grows as well as 2/3 of its members were in top 3

Theme Music:

Challonge Brackets:
http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak271igau

Ultra Street Fighter 4:
For those of you who want to watch some Ultra SF then you are in luck because a good amount of the matches were streamed for Ultra this week. Below is the link to Jaxel's YouTube Channel were you will be able to view some of the SF Matches from this Week:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaxelrod/videos

8 On the Break is Located:
Address: 340 North Ave, Dunellen, NJ 08812
Phone: (732) 752-8880
The Tournament is Hosted by KDZ Every Tuesday at around 8:30pm 9:00pm. The Tournament is also Streamed by Jaxel over at 8 Way Run. And the Brackets are made and called by Hacker. Please Make sure to support the stream by following, Subscribing, Turning off ad block, or subscribing to his YouTube channel. Tournament entry is $10 Dollars. With no venue fee. Thats right. NO VENUE FEE. Stop by and play with some of the best Injustice Players the Area has to Offer. Meet new people and level up. If you are in the area you should also check out the Break which holds many different games. And is home to the Break Steak Special.

Promotions
Shout Outs to Big E. Summer Jam is THIS WEEKEND. August 29-31. Summer Jam is going to be fucking huge. $500 Pot bonus to Injustice. $500 Pot bonus to Mortal Kombat 9. ALSO. Mortal Kombat 9 is Free to enter. Thats right Free to enter. So get hype to Summer Jam and make sure to enter. PREREG IS CLOSED. But you can still enter at the door. More information can be found here:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/au...a-pa-mk9-free-entry.41526/page-4#post-1447232

@AK RM Blake

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Eldriken

That hat is godlike, Decay. I want a Kitana one. I'll effin' pay you to make one.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
im trying to do a set up that a nightwing player showed me on here. its like an anti wake up set up after a hard knockdown with 113. I love it! but I keep dropping it, lol
Ah that one. Yeah that dash D2 B3 is tricky.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
im trying to do a set up that a nightwing player showed me on here. its like an anti wake up set up after a hard knockdown with 113. I love it! but I keep dropping it, lol
Haha yeah the timing is a bitch. Btw, you should try to use D2 Staff Spin instead of D1 Staff Spin as an ender because it does more damage and gives slightly more hit advantage :)

Haha yeah the timing is a bitch. Btw, you should try to use D2 Staff Spin instead of D1 Staff Spin as an ender because it does more damage and gives slightly more hit advantage :)
thats right! its your nightwing set up! I love it!!! When are you going to come out to a tournament??

Dogorfat

Noob
cuándo va a estar en los estados unidos? de donde eres?
Gracias por responder :D :D que alegria saber que alguien tan grande es humilde :D, i from Honduras :D injustice community is small in Honduras, but always watch his fights ,DarthArma always loyal to batman you're the best batman :D, but I hate batman xD , but also hate my cacophony lol.

I will follow you on twitter U.u