What's new

Kitana MK2 End Screen Concept Art Revisited

I always liked the way Kitana was posed against a castle for her ending in MK2. So I decided to work on this piece and share it with everyone.

I know there are some key differences between what I did and what was originally portrayed. I just wanted to use the assets from MK9 for the most part, so I used/captured the model and objects from the game and made it my own at the same time. This was possible with the aid of @Enigma642 camera hack. Thanks again for this! I worked on the colors, backgrounds and overall edits.
Hope you guys like it!

Ummmmmm there are posts that are far more important than this. Honestly... I mean why is this even promoted. People work their asses off here to make a great post and then pictures like this are front paged. Take this as you may, but its the truth. Nobody really cares about Kitana background change with camera hack. I mean if they did, theyd post a comment right?

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Ummmmmm there are posts that are far more important than this. Honestly... I mean why is this even promoted. People work their asses off here to make a great post and then pictures like this are front paged. Take this as you may, but its the truth. Nobody really cares about Kitana background change with camera hack. I mean if they did, theyd post a comment right?
Put your nipple away.

I kind of agree with what you are saying, but I like this picture, and I'm now using it as the background to my iPad. The only reason I seen this picture is because it was front paged.

As kind of an artistic thing I would have thought you would be supporting. I've seen MUCH worse promoted than this...

Where is my picture of Selina?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
BTW I didn't know the original MK2 ending picture that you are talking about, @PainForge, so I googled it. Here it is for people who didn't know it either:

This. What the fuck is that profile picture?!

I also think promoting this is way better than promoting some stupid "Scorpion cooking show" bullshit.
Lol no
Put your nipple away.

I kind of agree with what you are saying, but I like this picture, and I'm now using it as the background to my iPad. The only reason I seen this picture is because it was front paged.

As kind of an artistic thing I would have thought you would be supporting. I've seen MUCH worse promoted than this...

Where is my picture of Selina?
i like my nipple. Ill draw your selina felicia kyle after my back surgery. And thats not the point... Yes the picture is cool.. Not... Whatever... Quality over quantity for me. Less posts with great news over lots of posts with random b.s and yes i agree with scorpion cooking.