What's new

KIT Forever King vs. RM JagoBlake - Batman Exhibition, $40 money match!

Who will emerge victorious?!

• KIT Forever King

Votes: 36 72.0%
  • RM JagoBlake

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
We're doing this today some time, because the KI guys were using the stream for a while last night
As King already said, due to the Saucy Suite running for an absurd amount of time I had to reschedule the challenge for tonight instead of Saturday.

And no, before anybody goes and makes the silly accusation, this is no ploy to duck the challenge for a second time. It's happening whether anyone believes it will or won't.

My apologies, King. We'll get this done with.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
@FOREVER KING just plays the mirror too well. Last time we played, I believed he used Batman for the mirror twice and I never felt in control. There was a couple times I could have finished GamerBlake but pure lack of match-up experience fucked me in the end and dropping combos didn't help. Blake is a great player, I'm not trying to say he isn't...I was just playing well early in our set and he should admit that, I just felt like a rag doll vs King. I think I was only able to get a full combo on King twice or so. No disrespect to Blake, of course, I just know that King blocks everything Batman does and you have to accept it and cry while you keep trying to do things...

At least that's what I did but I'm more in tune with my emotions than other guys.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
My favorite couple in Injustice is Batman and Catwoman my two mains, and I must say that watching Forever King play as Batman on youtube is very inspiring. The way he brings that character to life and his precise timing and reading is quite beautiful. I know Blake is good too, but I'm with Forever King. Long live the King!

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Update:

GamerJago unzips his pants, gently slides his jeans to his shoes, and bends King over.

GamerJago whispers into King's ear "Coming at ya." King responds with a soft "Ready and waiting"

5-0. Blake wins

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
10-3 to Forever King. He wins the $40.

Kinda wish it was a bit less one-sided, but that doesn't matter. I cleared up my regret from UFGT X and can move on in peace. That exhibition was the most fun I've ever had.

The Bat Mask has always best been worn by @FOREVER KING and it will no doubt be the same in the next Injustice title. Rock on, dude.

*takes off his own Bat Mask and lays it on the table*

Fun while it lasted. But unlike the last times I tried to walk away from the game, I do so with a smile on my face.

Now, to try my hand at becoming the best Jago in Killer Instinct.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
10-3 to Forever King. He wins the $40.

Kinda wish it was a bit less one-sided, but that doesn't matter. I cleared up my regret from UFGT X and can move on in peace. That exhibition was the most fun I've ever had.

The Bat Mask has always best been worn by @FOREVER KING and it will no doubt be the same in the next Injustice title. Rock on, dude.

*takes off his own Bat Mask and lays it on the table*

Fun while it lasted. But unlike the last times I tried to walk away from the game, I do so with a smile on my face.

Now, to try my hand at becoming the best Jago in Killer Instinct.
@FOREVER KING is just damn good at that match. You've been playing really well Blake and made me free. You use your own Bat-combos that look unconventional but badass at the same time. It has been a blast, as a Batman main, to watch you two and @DarthArma. You guys worked magic with Batman while every other Batmain watched in awe. Also, the amount of respect in this post makes me proud to be part of the NRS community. I'm upset I had to work and missed the stream cuz I was asleep lol but congrats to both of you for all of your success. Can't wait to see what you guys do in MKX. I'll be rooting for each of you!

Unless I'm going against one of you. In that case, fuck off. But most of the time, don't fuck off.

Last edited by a moderator: