What's new

KIT Forever King vs. RM JagoBlake - Batman Exhibition, $40 money match!

Who will emerge victorious?!

• KIT Forever King

Votes: 36 72.0%
  • RM JagoBlake

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I just announced this on the Final Round stream while Top 8 was going on, but as promised I am posting about it here.

@FOREVER KING has accepted my challenge for a Batman exhibition from which the winner will walk away with $40 extra. I offered for it to be a first to five, but we both agreed on doubling that to a first to ten.

I initially offered to inflict the character lock only on myself while King uses who he pleases, but instead he chose to keep it limited to Batman mirrors as per our original terms. We are also fighting on only one stage: Atlantis.

The channel from which this will be streamed is unclear at this time, but you will be notified on what it is once we have made the arrangements. NOBODY will miss this. It will occur during the evening hours, running on Eastern Time.

King, I'm thankful you gave me a second chance to go through with the challenge after I'd backed out last year like a fucking coward. This time, there aren't ANY take-backs. It's you and me, all for nothing. Regardless of the outcome, I look forward to hanging up my bat cape with my self-respect having been restored.

Will post in this thread later with additional details as they come. Keep checking back.

I just announced this on the Final Round stream while Top 8 was going on, but as promised I am posting about it here.

@FOREVER KING has accepted my challenge for a Batman exhibition from which the winner will walk away with $40 extra. I offered for it to be a first to five, but we both agreed on doubling that to a first to ten.

I initially offered to inflict the character lock only on myself while King uses who he pleases, but instead he chose to keep it limited to Batman mirrors as per our original terms. We are also fighting on only one stage: Atlantis.

The channel from which this will be streamed is unclear at this time, but you will be notified on what it is once we have made the arrangements. NOBODY will miss this. It will occur during the evening hours, running on Eastern Time.

King, I'm thankful you gave me a second chance to go through with the challenge after I'd backed out last year like a fucking coward. This time, there aren't ANY take-backs. It's you and me, all for nothing. Regardless of the outcome, I look forward to hanging up my bat cape with my self-respect having been restored.

Will post in this thread later with additional details as they come. Keep checking back.
Blake if you keep on your rythm, you will win. King doesnt just "main" batman like you do, and that may be a big difference. But I think the bigger difference will be your defense against another Batman. But I do have a quick question....with both of you knowing set-ups, crossovers, ect....will this be a match of who can parry the best lol.....jk.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
When is this happening?
We'll be hosting ShinTristan's Saucy Suite for the Killer Instinct community starting tonight at 8 P.M. EST. The money match with King will be happening around that time.

I want all of you to blow this thread up as much as possible. Nobody is to miss this.

We'll be hosting ShinTristan's Saucy Suite for the Killer Instinct community starting tonight at 8 P.M. EST. The money match with King will be happening around that time.

I want all of you to blow this thread up as much as possible. Nobody is to miss this.
So on what channel/link should we go to in order to view this? I'm guessing its on a twitch account.

Skeezer12

Kinetic
I Almost Wanna Say Blake is Gonna Win , But King Might Take it Idk. But in the Mean Time. Blake Add me So We can Play KI Sometime .GT: Kinetic Skeezer

@RM JagoBlake

A few months ago I would have said King would win this free but I've been following your progress in KI and I have to say, your footsie game and patience is incredible.

I know there isn't a clear translation from KI to Injustice but fundamentals are fundamentals and you definitely have them!

Good luck!

E

Eldriken

I've been watching Blake and he's leveled up tremendously in the past few months. It's going to be a fun match for sure, but I'm sorry bro I can't let you win :p

The beat Batman will take this!
"The beat Batman"? Already admitting that your Batman is defeated and claiming you're going to win?! WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?