What's new

KiT 15's Ultra Fight Night - Who will step into the Pandagon?

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Speaking of which, is Ra Helios planning on attending KIT? A match with him and someone would be hype, but I know we already have Bit...
No chance he or any of his hooligan followers will ever attend a tournament.

Vandy

Kumite!
Alrite guys. Panda is getting on me about getting these matches together - and you don't want to upset the Panda.

We are going to do four Injustice matches in the Pandagon. Each one will be a FT7 due to time constraints (30 minute block per match).

The matches are:
1. KIT | Forever King vs GGA | Max
2. Playing2Win vs MOR Rico Suave
3. ???
4. ???

So we only have two slots left. I need interested parties to post here. We have more matches available than slots, so don't get all hurt if you are not included. Remember we have Arturo's stream as well to do many more matches. I will have to make a poll to see what the people want (and also shift the blame to the players - real life crossup).

Potential matches so far:
HoneyBee vs Limbodawg
HoneyBee vs GGA 16 Bit
Biohazard vs GGA 16 Bit
Whiteboi vs Jupiter (would have to register)
Gross (would have to register) vs anyone (because he's Gross)

I'll make the poll in a couple days or so after more matches have come in.

Also if you are selected I will need you to send me a high res picture of you. We are making fight cards like the one below. Takes planning so I need to do them now. Registered players who post interest and take initiative = reliable people. I'm only taking reliable people.

That Jan toothpick.

Last edited:

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
@Vandy I'm not sure if this was stated but is there money on the line for these matches? Either by making them money matches from the competitors putting money in, or some sort of prize, or are they simply exhibitions?

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I would prefer unique characters across all matches and Max is already confirmed for Bane, so I like the Honeybee vs Bit matchup.

Cowboy is coming?

Going with unique characters there is already a Sinestro player I have to play a certain match that never did get played...
I have booked my flight and am definitely going (I will register as soon as I get payed). However, unless you push the time for this event to later at night I will not be able to participate.

Vandy

Kumite!
@Vandy I'm not sure if this was stated but is there money on the line for these matches? Either by making them money matches from the competitors putting money in, or some sort of prize, or are they simply exhibitions?
From the KIT standpoint these are exhibitions played on stream only.

What you choose to do as individuals is up to you.

They will not be called money matches on stream or advertised as such.

Vandy

Kumite!
I have booked my flight and am definitely going (I will register as soon as I get payed). However, unless you push the time for this event to later at night I will not be able to participate.
Awesome to know you are coming sir!

The time is from 6-8 PM for Injustice and is not flexible.

Shall I remove you from the list?

Alrite guys. Panda is getting on me about getting these matches together - and you don't want to upset the Panda.

We are going to do four Injustice matches in the Pandagon. Each one will be a FT7 due to time constraints (30 minute block per match).

The matches are:
1. KIT | Forever King vs GGA | Max
2. Playing2Win vs MOR Rico Suave
3. ???
4. ???

So we only have two slots left. I need interested parties to post here. We have more matches available than slots, so don't get all hurt if you are not included. Remember we have Arturo's stream as well to do many more matches. I will have to make a poll to see what the people want (and also shift the blame to the players - real life crossup).

Potential matches so far:
HoneyBee vs Limbodawg
HoneyBee vs GGA 16 Bit
Biohazard vs GGA 16 Bit
Whiteboi vs Jupiter (would have to register)
Gross (would have to register) vs anyone (because he's Gross)

I'll make the poll in a couple days or so after more matches have come in.

Also if you are selected I will need you to send me a high res picture of you. We are making fight cards like the one below. Takes planning so I need to do them now. Registered players who post interest and take initiative = reliable people. I'm only taking reliable people.

That Jan toothpick.
I've already registered

And he went to final round. Don't know what he's trying to say.
Pretty much if you're cool with Ra Helios, you're a enemy to his enemies and with the enemies come those who follow along side of the enemies, or in other terms...the sheep *in my Ra Helios voice*

But Yea this will be my 2nd major and I'm looking to have a good time just like I did at FR. Got to meet some cool people like noobe, gross, quiles, my homeboy tre, kprime...can't wait to link back up with em.

Hopefully no drama will happen

Y'all know who y'all are. I leave it at that

Vandy

Kumite!
But I'm the number 1 Ra Helios fan. He's like the child who can do no wrong.

Hysteria is probably just mad he got bopped in an online set and Ra Helios declared the matchup 7-3 in Catwoman's favor.

If anyone talks bad about Ra Helios at KiT I may have to call security...on myself.