King of Kombat Tournament (Xbox360) (Winter Thread)

Discussion in 'Xbox LIVE!' started by ZigZagGamer, Sep 16, 2012.

1. ZigZagGamer

ZigZagGamer The Janitor.

*Closed till further notice*
  2. Tolkeen

Tolkeen /wrists

XBL:
    Tolkeen
    So what you're saying is.... don't play a character that prefers ranged zoning. So no Kenshi, Noob, Freddy, or Smoke....
  3. AK Pig Of The Hut

AK Pig Of The Hut Kryptonian General - Kneel Before Me

This is the worst thing ive ever read
  4. redeyes

redeyes Button Masher

no spamming? wtf is this. if someone wants to zone let them. not their fault their opponent is brain dead and doesn't know how to get past strong zoners.
  5. ZigZagGamer

ZigZagGamer The Janitor.

Please people there's a difference between zoning and Quite obviously using 1 move for the whole match.
    It does not state zoning is dis allowed, it just states using one move entirely to win a match is off limits.
  6. redeyes

redeyes Button Masher

uh ok so if a kabal IAGB all match its considered zoning but from your rules its banned correct? am i missing something here?
    Tolkeen likes this.
  7. ZigZagGamer

ZigZagGamer The Janitor.

If you do not like the rule then you can Leave the thread.
  8. AK Pig Of The Hut

This guy

Oh this guy

How i wish he'd come to a tourney
    Tolkeen likes this.
  9. ABACABB

ABACABB I live to kill you...

Last time I wanted to play but you did not allow me to , becaouse I dont have MIC .... But here I dont see anything about having mic so I can join ?
  10. ZigZagGamer

ZigZagGamer The Janitor.

Pig i understand how you play Kenshi, and by no means is zoning off limits, but there are players who use nothing but 1 move and people can call it zoning, but it's not fun combat, this tournament is not meant for the people of MK who take the game so serious that it means everything to them.
  11. ZigZagGamer

ZigZagGamer The Janitor.

Yeah there has been a rule change where mic's are a non needed item, i'm pretty sure i qualified you last season correct?
  12. AK Pig Of The Hut

Since you didnt have a mic you wernt allowed to play him?

Go on....
    Tolkeen and ABACABB like this.
  13. ABACABB

ABACABB I live to kill you...

OK so I want in , And No you did not even let me play qualifying match , the reason was that mic which I dont have

exactly :)
  14. ZigZagGamer

ZigZagGamer The Janitor.

ahh yes, well If you add me on xbox live i will be able to qualify you before long.
  15. redeyes

redeyes Button Masher

im voicing my opinion. If i play someone who is dumb and doesnt know how to get around zoning im doing it all match long. why? cause im playing to win.

its dumb for you to add a rule saying no spamming. i mean i hear people say i "spam" combos if i do f33 with JC is that allowed or no?

also why make it 16+? thats unfair to younger kids.
    Chongo Is Free likes this.
  16. ZigZagGamer

ZigZagGamer The Janitor.

First of all i've said it a bunch of times, spamming 1 move for the entire match is bad play and not aloud, using combo's over and over at least adds value to the match this is aloud.

host a tournament and you will understand the rules.
    The game is not even meant for those under 16 to begin with so this rule shouldn't even bother you if you're over 16 years of age.
  17. redeyes

redeyes Button Masher

i was 5 when i started playing Mk so fuck yes that rule bothers me.
  18. ZigZagGamer

ZigZagGamer The Janitor.

Everything seems to bother you doesn't it, how about instead of crying over my rules you gtfo kid.
  19. redeyes

redeyes Button Masher

no dumb rules bother me. DO majors put age limits on? fuck no so why should ur little online tournament do it?
    DO majors say no spamming!? NO cause when you play to win you do what you need to do "spam" reset whatever it is you do it. youre playing for pride and the money not to be the good guy.
  20. redeyes

redeyes Button Masher

i see why you put a dumb age limit on. youre 17 years old. just like me so dont ever fucking call me a kid again. but im guessing you were a CoD player before switching over to MK? and i bet you HATED losing to 12 year old "quickscopers" who put you on youtube. is that it? are you jealous that kids younger then you can be better then you?
  21. ZigZagGamer

ZigZagGamer The Janitor.

lol you're funny, i say you're a kid cause you're acting like a spoilt brat who can't have his own way.

Oh and yeah i played CoD btis and bobs but not that enthusiastically always been a big fighter fan, and a big fan of Nintendo classics, for you to say i'm a CoD Fanboy is just an assumption you made cause you know all your friends are.
    Please calm down this thread is not for you to go rage on.
  22. AK Pig Of The Hut

Rule #1: When choosing which tourneys to participate in DO NOT in any way join a tourney where the TO cannot speak nor spell correctly. Its a sign of incompetence and poor intelligence which will trickle down and effect the whole tourney in the end in various ways. The fact that he is unable to use spell checker makes it worse.

And you wonder why he doesnt want "spamming" because people such as zigzaggamer cannot even spell simple every day words such as "allowed" so what makes you think he's smart enough to understand how to get around "Spamming"

good day
    Srryimwhte, Tolkeen and redeyes like this.
  23. redeyes

redeyes Button Masher

how am i acting like a spoiled brat? The Mk community is a family. SO why cut out part of the family due to how they play? or their age? thats not fair to some players. I would never waste my time on a tournament like this but i find it unfair that youre not allowing everyone to play how they feel comfortable or due to their age they cant play.
  24. Gruntypants

Gruntypants Real Soviet Damage!

As if you could win a match using just 1 move anyways lol
    Chongo Is Free likes this.
  25. ZigZagGamer

ZigZagGamer The Janitor.

Well yes that's true, but you'd be surprised how some people try, and how even some people succeed. for example people using teleport with noob over and over, it's partially your own fault for not block it, but it can create problems.