What's new

Killer Instinct's Top 8 has been finalized for The Fall Classic 2014!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
With only five days before the official launch of Season 2, the KI community wastes no time in bringing the hype to the Fall Classic 2014 in Raleigh, North Carolina! Twitter accounts quickly blew up across the Internet with words of praise for the tournament and its players, and those words did not fall on deaf ears. The EVO champion continues to defend his reign as a TJ Combo player while numerous rivals step up to the plate to establish their competitive prowess. After hours of adrenaline punching through everybody's systems, we now have a finalized Top 8 update for you guys!

Killer Instinct.jpg

Presented below is the roster for tomorrow's Top 8 at Killer Instinct, set to begin at 1:00 P.M. EST!

Winners Top 8

TheSteamCO CD Jr (TJ Combo)
RM Cloud (Glacius)
GnarlyFeats (Orchid)
Gimpy NS (Orchid)

Losers Top 8

MOT Rico Suave (Spinal and Fulgore)
PR Balrog (Orchid)
IC EWTH ASAP Ricky 88 (Fulgore)
Paul B (Sabrewulf)
Make sure to check out www.twitch.tv/bifuteki tomorrow afternoon, because you do NOT want to miss out on Killer Instinct's concluding battles at the Fall Classic! Archive can be found below (start watching at 42:45).

http://www.twitch.tv/bifuteki/b/576810991

For a reminder on the Fall Classic's stream schedule, hit up this link: http://tfctournament.com/event-schedule/

And if you'd like a shout-out on their stream regarding the KI tournament, include the hashtag #TFC2014 when submitting your post on Twitter! :)

Winner's Bracket

TheSteamCo CD Jr (TJ Combo): 2 vs. ShinTristan (Thunder and Sadira): 0

MOR Rico Suave (Spinal): 2 vs. WA Argenrost (TJ Combo and Spinal): 0

DCB KN Jkun Prime (Fulgore): 1 vs. IC EWTH ASAP Ricky 88 (Fulgore): 2

Paul B (Sabrewulf): 2 vs. IC EWTH Floridian Demon (Glacius): 1

Emperor Thr3at (Jago): 0 vs. TheSteamCo CD Jr (TJ Combo): 2

RM Grief (Spinal): 0 vs. GnarlyFeats (Orchid): 2

IC EWTH ASAP Ricky 88 (Fulgore): 0 vs. TheSteamCO CD Jr (TJ Combo): 2

Paul B (Sabrewulf): 0 vs. Gimpy NS (Orchid): 2

RM Cloud (Glacius): 2 vs. MOR Rico Suave (Spinal): 1

Loser's Bracket

MOR Rico Suave (Fulgore): 2 vs. IC EWTH Floridian Demon (Glacius): 0

Last edited:

NurzBenny

Old Member
Kind of sick I missed this. KI was the game I was looking forward to watching the most this weekend. Oh well, still got all of top 8. Only 1 Orchid in top 8 . . . something's not right here. #TeamFlickFlack

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I have no need to explain myself to lowly peasants who apparently can't read a schedule. ;)

And yes, the archive is up. Linking it here and updating original post.

http://www.twitch.tv/bifuteki/b/576810991

Skip to 42:45 to begin watching KI.
Actually you do seeing as how you obviously didn't read my post let alone yours listing who was in the top 8. No Thunders no Thunder picture. The schedule had nothing to do with it. Blake that comment was a Felicia comment and I hate using that phrase but you deserve to be called a Felicia after that response.

Lemme add a winking face because that makes sense ;)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Actually you do seeing as how you obviously didn't read my post let alone yours listing who was in the top 8. No Thunders no Thunder picture. The schedule had nothing to do with it. Blake that comment was a Felicia comment and I hate using that phrase but you deserve to be called a Felicia after that response.

Lemme add a winking face because that makes sense ;)
I did read your post. And while it's true that Thunder didn't make Top 8, why should that limit what pic I use?

Bye, Felicia.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
It's misleading as fudge. It's like if the Giants won the Super Bowl but then you posted a picture of the Panthers in the congrats thread.

Felicia be gone.
...faulty comparison. Nobody won this tournament yet, this is just a Top 8 update.

I'm going to stop before we derail any further now.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
...faulty comparison. Nobody won this tournament yet, this is just a Top 8 update.

I'm going to stop before we derail any further now.
Replace "won" with "are in facing the steelers" and makes more sense. I came for Thunder hype but all you did was give me false hope.

I want CDJr to take it because he's dachamp playing da champ