What's new

Match-up Discussion KILLER FROST - Official Community Match-Up Discussion

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Now that I think about it there are like 20 chars with numbers like these. Injustice is just so balanced that I don't even like using numbers anymore. Its like 95% matchups in this game are 6-4s 5-5.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Now that I think about it there are like 20 chars with numbers like these. Injustice is just so balanced that I don't even like using numbers anymore. Its like 95% matchups in this game are 6-4s 5-5.
To be completely honest I feel the same way, and that's an incredible feat for a fighting game. I do think just by design there ARE some 7-3s but I also feel people exaggerate, assume, and test things out IN THEORY but not practice. In practice, most MU at the highest level are hype. The hype factor isn't usually from one character shutting down another, and that's another testament to this game's great balancing.

Oh and if Sinestro can do that to the corp, and Killer Frost is 7-3 against him, then she can do all that and more to the corp ;)

It even rhymes. Sentences that rhyme cannot be false. It's physics.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
To be completely honest I feel the same way, and that's an incredible feat for a fighting game. I do think just by design there ARE some 7-3s but I also feel people exaggerate, assume, and test things out IN THEORY but not practice. In practice, most MU at the highest level are hype. The hype factor isn't usually from one character shutting down another, and that's another testament to this game's great balancing.

Oh and if Sinestro can do that to the corps, and Killer Frost is 7-3 against him, then she can do all that and more ;)
Yeah there are a few 7-3s in this game. I like it because everybody can be a character loyalist. don't have to worry about getting put into a 9-1 mu

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Smoke was downplayed heavy by the smoke community, yet that character won Majors. Yet KF is up played and doesn't win shit.
Wrong, I kept it real in the Smoke forums and I am keeping it real here. Keeping it real since 2011. Sorry you can't handle it.

RiBBz22

look at my MU chart.... I have 2 MUs at 7-3 and all the rest are 6-4 5-5 yet you take issues. 27/30 is 90%... :p

RiBBz22

Slide is my new favorite move man.

Playing this character is so different then using Arrow. People constantly fear the slide so I kinda always feel in control. It's neat lol.
Yeah, just wait until everyone respects your slide on wakeup and try to jump backwards so you can just chuck daggers to anti-air into a vortex lol. Feels good man.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Slide is my new favorite move man.

Playing this character is so different then using Arrow. People constantly fear the slide so I kinda always feel in control. It's neat lol.
mb f3 people's wake up.
Mb f3 after slide to wreck people who think grab is a 'punish'
They jump back 2/3 on wake up, anti air them with daggers followed by iceberg for a free 20% because they thought you'd slide. Hell, mb the iceberg, dash and slide to vortex them for their mistakes
Win long range projectile wars with iceberg by using trait to fake them out kina like Sinestro does
Dude, it's only the tip of the Iceberg. YES PUN INTENDED!

Killer Frost is to Injustice as batteries are to remote controls; The only thing required to function. I'm glad we have you as a member of our ranks. It's fate, considering both her and GA have unique quotes...

RiBBz22

mb f3 people's wake up.
Mb f3 after slide to wreck people who think grab is a 'punish'
They jump back 2/3 on wake up, anti air them with daggers followed by iceberg for a free 20% because they thought you'd slide. Hell, mb the iceberg, dash and slide to vortex them for their mistakes
Win long range projectile wars with iceberg by using trait to fake them out kina like Sinestro does
Dude, it's only the tip of the Iceberg. YES PUN INTENDED!

Killer Frost is to Injustice as batteries are to remote controls; The only thing required to function. I'm glad we have you as a member of our ranks. It's fate, considering both her and GA have unique quotes...
There is no better feeling than to punish someone's wake-up with a delayed MB F3 where you hold it until the invincibility frames end. Pure joy.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Although i did get bodied my Foxy reasonably (very) badly last week I did pick up on the fact that KF can parry WWs shield cancels into her charging star and she can parry b2 after an otg in the corner which leads to a 2bar 40% vortex pushing you away from the corner which is where you obviously don't want to be against WW.
Her 3,3 and b1 frametraps are also parryable which is common knowledge similar to GLs b1,3 but is only being mentioned because no one does it and the matchup is listed as 5-5 with no detail or even the slightest 'mb f3 stops xx'
Maybe at the highiest lvl you can do stuff like anti-crossover standing jabs into combos I don't know

RiBBz22

Guys, let's keep at it and continue to update some of these matchup spoilers to get some good info in it for new players. Let me know if you want me to add info or have something you have thought of to add to a specific character.

Espio

Kokomo
Guys, let's keep at it and continue to update some of these matchup spoilers to get some good info in it for new players. Let me know if you want me to add info or have something you have thought of to add to a specific character.

For Martian Manhunter you should include that she can parry 1,1,2 and 2,2, back 3.

For Hawkgirl you should include that she can parry forward 1,3 and forward 1,1.