What's new

Khrome character Push Thread

Andromeda

I am Bard
And this...ummm.. Social Anxiety Disorder Support Site thread (Seriously?...):
http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f24/khrome-character-push-thread-1080937/
... You know when you see something so funny you just can't laugh at it?

The guy thinks Netherrealm Studios is really gonna put "his" design into this game or future games... what a sad, miserable creature he is. I remember telling this nutcase that they don't take fan made characters because of legal issues, they really don't do that. If anything, Netherrealm Studios might look at the person who he paid big bucks to make his dumb concept and see if they're interested in a job more than anything.

(I mean, that's how Blizzard gets some of their artists, just look around to see fan art, ask them to come in, they get the job... hoping one day I can have that happen to me)

But still, this is just pathetic, and to go on an anxiety support site? Man, the guy's brain must be that damaged to do something that dumb. What a load of crap.

Granted, I just fed this thread a bit more but... I apologize, had to put my two cents in. :p

Last edited:

Kzaoo

Noob
I hope you're being ironically retarded, OP.

Were you that kid who ran around school like Naruto? Arms behind back and everything.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I'm not a serious gaming nerd likes most here. Gameplay isn't my forte.
You're an incredibly serious gaming nerd. You've posted dozens of threads about a random ass fan-made character. You made a huge wish-list full of FC suggestions for the game. You literally spend every waking hour thinking about Terminator.

You're a HUUUUGE nerd. Gameplay isn't your forte though.

khrome

Master of The Universe
You're an incredibly serious gaming nerd. You've posted dozens of threads about a random ass fan-made character. You made a huge wish-list full of FC suggestions for the game. You literally spend every waking hour thinking about Terminator.

You're a HUUUUGE nerd. Gameplay isn't your forte though.
I have a deep interest in fashion, I'm a member of purseforums and thefashionspot. Terminator I really could care less, I just think a T1000/T1001 Termiantor in ninja suit would be badass. The wishlist I made last year on other forums and I have been gathering ideas, suggestions and added them to list. The fashion stuff is pretty much all mine but most of the other stuff is from others I thought would be cool. So yes I am a nerd because I took other nerds ideas and suggestions :)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I was like I bet its only a couple of shoes but holy shit there's a lot of pictures of shoes.
He is that Shoe guy who was banned over 5 times already but he keeps coming back.

He also came up with thread such as MK having twilight like twists or vampires based on twilight characters, i could go on and look for other of his posts from different accounts, but what really gave him away is the shoe blog, he posted that shit sometime ago.

Mikemetroid, Goldfish, SZR and Alien Substance all have banned him/her at least once, he never fooled me tho, i just stopped bothering with.

trufenix

bye felicia

I have a feeling he's gonna come to a tournament and shoot us all.
Ironically, I think Robert Patrick as the T-1000 as a guest character would be a better choice than a dumb white ninja from Mirror Realm, or Blob in a Gi, or Human Glacius.

Ooh, ooh, or they could say Stryker was kidnapped and liquid metalled by the Lin Kuei and then re-inserted into the heroes kinda like how the good guys used Cyber Sub in MK9. Then Stryker could be a big goofy T-1000 homage kinda like Shujinko and the Master of the Flying Guillotine.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I have a deep interest in fashion, I'm a member of purseforums and thefashionspot. Terminator I really could care less, I just think a T1000/T1001 Termiantor in ninja suit would be badass. The wishlist I made last year on other forums and I have been gathering ideas, suggestions and added them to list. The fashion stuff is pretty much all mine but most of the other stuff is from others I thought would be cool. So yes I am a nerd because I took other nerds ideas and suggestions :)

You made the list last year, even though the game was announced a couple of months ago.

Right.

khrome

Master of The Universe
So you've made the same thread over and over again in different places during an entire year?

You're insane.
Someone who's studied Business needs to take into account different audiences, so I gathered ideas and suggestions from a wide variety.