What's new

Khaotic Shang's Shang Tsung Video Guide

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
just watched part 2,great job man.ive never really used 122 gs on block before,i didnt even realize it linked.so can they poke in between 122 gs? or is it like 221 gs where your jailed into taking the full string on block?

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Khaotic_xShangx that 221 ex gr skull uppercut combo , if u do 221 close skull mid skull ex skull and walk forwards to uppercut, u can combo.. its hard as hell to do tho a fun challenge ;)

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
just watched part 2,great job man.ive never really used 122 gs on block before,i didnt even realize it linked.so can they poke in between 122 gs? or is it like 221 gs where your jailed into taking the full string on block?
122 doesnt jail with gs. there is a 5 frame gap. 122 jails with SS. Also like i said, 12"here"2 can be armored but on hit 122 gives +4 which i good to hit confirm and not cancel with a special. Alot of shang's strings are unsafe against characters with good armored moves but i use them anyway cause u have to. SS setups and spacing is the best way to play shang along with slowly moving them to the corner. If u cancel shang's strings with SS eliminating any chance of getting blown up with armor and also gives u space to operate. Cancelling with gs leaves gaps that high lvl players do exploit.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
how much damage is this? The uppercut one i do with 221 gets 51% with jip and upskull start or just 45% with jip start.
well i got 51 % using this : upskull jip, 221 mid gr skull, far gr skull , ex gr skull , step forward uppercut ,f43 soul steal ... u could prob squeeze an extra percent or two maybe using a 1 then f43 ss ... but if u use 12, f43 .the f 43 whiffs as the gravity is too much
ninja edit / i think without d upskull my one is 46% dont hold me to that tho :)

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
122 doesnt jail with gs. there is a 5 frame gap. 122 jails with SS. Also like i said, 12"here"2 can be armored but on hit 122 gives +4 which i good to hit confirm and not cancel with a special. Alot of shang's strings are unsafe against characters with good armored moves but i use them anyway cause u have to. SS setups and spacing is the best way to play shang along with slowly moving them to the corner. If u cancel shang's strings with SS eliminating any chance of getting blown up with armor and also gives u space to operate. Cancelling with gs leaves gaps that high lvl players do exploit.
ok thanks man.shangs my secondary but i feel theres so much about him that i dont know yet.your vids are great btw,cant wait for part 3 and 4.