What's new

Match Footage KH StarCharger (Catwoman) vs. RM/PTH KhaoTik (Killer Frost) - Three-Video Series

Having just come off of his second place finish in AK Pig of the Hut's King of Rebelos tournament, @KH StarCharger is never one to allow competition to pass him by. He challenges RM/PTH @xKhaoTik to some competitive Injustice matches via the Playstation 3's network, all of which can be seen in the three videos below. In the few times KhaoTik has appeared in the tournament scene, his Killer Frost has arrested attention from various players and scenes...one such iconic moment is his triumph over @KDZ at the Summer Jam 7 tournament, before Injustice received its final patch on October 1st.

So having read the above, you no doubt know that what you'll witness is the very incarnation of high-level play between two innovative names. Check 'em out and take notes!

Remember to subscribe to Starcharger's YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/penetr8r713 for more Catwoman videos, including competitive matches and tutorials that will help you down the road to learning the character.

- Article edited by AK/RM GamerBlake

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Blakexton

Shinnuk
Good to watch some catwoman play.
Need to comment on those corner combos though, you could of ended rounds easily using Cs1 instead of cat claws. Or at least done 15% more damage each time you landed a hit in the corner.

Good to watch some catwoman play.
Need to comment on those corner combos though, you could of ended rounds easily using Cs1 instead of cat claws. Or at least done 15% more damage each time you landed a hit in the corner.
Good suggestion, however, I prefer leaving myself at an opportunity to perform certain mixups in the corner that are combo specific. yet, I'm no stranger to expanding my game in the corner with CS1 and trust me I get a lot of mileage out of it both in and out of the corner.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
no but real talk, Starcharger and Khaotik are really good players. This should be front paged.
I agree, but we'll wait it out for a bit. Already had the front page bustling with today's tournament activity, so I'm giving the articles a small break.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
@17:23 of the last video = YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Straight whip in the corner to quickstand looked preety awesome, never seen it before. Aside from that Killer Frost vs Catwoman confirmed not 6-4