What's new

Kevin Tancharoen Nerd Reactor Interview -- In Talks For Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 3

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
legacy sucked give me Rebirth

I have to admit that I still liked MK Legacy: Season 2. It wasn't a good adaptation, but it had great dialogues and the characters looked more consistent than in the movies and season 1. I think the problem with Tancharoen is that he wanted to do something else, he wanted to do Rebirth and they didn't let him, so Legacy turned out to be that strange thing that's not classic MK nor Rebirth. Rebirth looked more solid. And if there's another season, I hope that they don't make some characters look pathetic, like Cage and Stryker in Season 2, they could have some respect for the fans. Also, Sub-zero should kick Scorpion's ass, once and for all. He didn't even win in season 1, when it was his RIGHT to kill Scorpion! Of course, I can figure out why that was. Tancharoen didn't know if he was to make another season, and he wanted to make his favourite, Scorpion, win a fight. He shouldn't let his feelings get in the way, because he's screwing every character as if they were extras, letting only the few that he prefers win fights and look badass.

FOXSOLID

Noob
I wish "Rick Grimes" was Raiden again. And Sub vs Scorp fight scene in season two compared to season one was terrible. Bring Michael Jai White back as Jax. Let's get a Sonya who doesn't exactly fall into the cougar category but a few years younger.
I see the resemblance, but that isn't Andrew Lincoln.