What's new

Kenshi Kombos

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Why would it being in a tournament have anything to do with it? Top players don't let that get to them.
I just mean that you can get the same damage, even more, without even the slightest threat of dropping it by using a standing 2 juggle instead of the njp.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Yeah but you get more meter from mine, and it's only a 1% difference.
I think your combo looks cool, and I like that it builds some extra meter, but I don't think it's for me. If you can pull it off consistently then more power to you, but I personally can't get the njp to hit more than 1/4 of the time.

GhosT

Noob
Right now for the corner I'm using F22 B1 21 b 2 3 RK 3 TF d1 sc. 43 percent or 46 depending on a JIP.

I got it down now and was wondering if there is a higher damage combo that may be harder I can start to use.

Also when starting a combo off f3 in the corner I'm just using the mid screen F3 2 RK f32 sc or f22b2. Is there a better damage option off of f3 near the corner?

GhosT

Noob
Off of a f32 RK in the corner, I'm trying out f 11 b2 d1 into SC. its 30 % anyone got something better off f32 ?

Edit: F32 rk 21b2 3 SC does more.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Since this thread is still open, I came up with an alternate BNB that I'm sure someone else found already but here it is.
F22b1, dash, f32rk, dash, 3tks. It does the same 35% (probably a fraction less, because with a jip it shows up as 1% less) but leaves your opponent inside max SC range. (If they techroll they are just outside SC range, which could be in your advantage depending on how you like to play). It's obviously not an all the time combo, but I thought I would share it anyways.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Since this thread is still open, I came up with an alternate BNB that I'm sure someone else found already but here it is.
F22b1, dash, f32rk, dash, 3tks. It does the same 35% (probably a fraction less, because with a jip it shows up as 1% less) but leaves your opponent inside max SC range. (If they techroll they are just outside SC range, which could be in your advantage depending on how you like to play). It's obviously not an all the time combo, but I thought I would share it anyways.
I experimented with using Slash as a combo ender when developing the "chase Kabal across the fucking screen" strategy. I found it to be lacking because ending with F2 2 B2 lands them at the same distance but gives you more time to close the distance, due to the shorter recovery time compared to the Slash.