What's new

Kenshi Kombos

Cy_Borg

Kenshi/Reptile
Ok so I've been in the lab for days now working on various Kombos I have researched for Kenshi but I'm still having the same problem. I can never seem to connect every single hit. Am I doing something wrong here? Please help a newbie Kenshi :)

Cy_Borg

Kenshi/Reptile
When I was watching the Science of Kenshi, Under_The_Mayo had a little section where he would show off Kombos. I can get a b212 RK out but after that I can't connect with any hits even if he is in the air except for a Spirit Charge.

Cy_Borg

Kenshi/Reptile
Or heres a better example. A corner combo for Kenshi is 114 Rising Karma, 2 RK, 3 flurry, 114 Spirit Charge. I can hit the 114 RK but anything after that is impossible for me to hit. Or I might get lucky sometimes and hit the standing 2 after 114RK

Garasky

Noob
Or heres a better example. A corner combo for Kenshi is 114 Rising Karma, 2 RK, 3 flurry, 114 Spirit Charge. I can hit the 114 RK but anything after that is impossible for me to hit. Or I might get lucky sometimes and hit the standing 2 after 114RK
Do you whiff it completely or your hits don't connect?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Are you sure the combo starts with 114 RK? I would think the better starter would be F22B1, that will pop him up and give you a window to hit the standing 2 before you continue. If you do 114 RK then 2 RK, the 2nd RK will not pop your opponent up very high due to using it twice in one string.

PonyLove

Noob
Make sure you are starting your 3 Flurry early enough. 3 has a deceptively large hitbox, and will connect much higher in the corner than it looks like it should. The key to corner combos with flurry is to let the flurry hit them at the highest possible point for maximum juggle and to recover with enough time for you to connect with 114 SC.

I didn't try this one out before posting, but if it is a combo then the 3 flurry is the most likely point for it to fall apart.

Cy_Borg

Kenshi/Reptile
Are you sure the combo starts with 114 RK? I would think the better starter would be F22B1, that will pop him up and give you a window to hit the standing 2 before you continue. If you do 114 RK then 2 RK, the 2nd RK will not pop your opponent up very high due to using it twice in one string.
If you watch Under_The_Mayos Scinc of Kenshi and Ultimate Kenshi videos it does start with 114.

Cy_Borg

Kenshi/Reptile
Make sure you are starting your 3 Flurry early enough. 3 has a deceptively large hitbox, and will connect much higher in the corner than it looks like it should. The key to corner combos with flurry is to let the flurry hit them at the highest possible point for maximum juggle and to recover with enough time for you to connect with 114 SC.

I didn't try this one out before posting, but if it is a combo then the 3 flurry is the most likely point for it to fall apart.
I will try this out later tomorrow

Cy_Borg

Kenshi/Reptile
Ok I am trying 1 1 4 Rising Karma, 2 RK, 3 Flurry, 114 Spirit Charge in the corner. Aftr the initial hit I can never connect with the standing 2. Am I doing something wrong?

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
dont-do-flurry-combos-if-you-arent-already-skilled-with-kenshi.---(space-bar-broken)

in-the-corner-for-114-do=--114rk-3rk-114sc.--thats-easy.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Ok I am trying 1 1 4 Rising Karma, 2 RK, 3 Flurry, 114 Spirit Charge in the corner. Aftr the initial hit I can never connect with the standing 2. Am I doing something wrong?
its-just-practice-man.--and-you-should-do-easier-combos-to-start.--that-combo-is-particularly-advanced.-i-dont-even-use-that-one-ever.

Cy_Borg

Kenshi/Reptile
dont-do-flurry-combos-if-you-arent-already-skilled-with-kenshi.---(space-bar-broken)

in-the-corner-for-114-do=--114rk-3rk-114sc.--thats-easy.
alright thank you! I'm glad you saw this :) You became my inspiration for Kenshi. But back on topic, even your most basic combos I can't seem to connect correctly. I have practiced for two weeks now and still can't get it right.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
alright thank you! I'm glad you saw this :) You became my inspiration for Kenshi. But back on topic, even your most basic combos I can't seem to connect correctly. I have practiced for two weeks now and still can't get it right.
-im-glad-youre-inspired.-heres-some-beginner-versions-of-corner-combos

114,21B2,SpiritCharge
F32,21B2,SpiritCharge
F22B1,21B2,Rk,114SC

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Standard Corner BNB:
f22b1, 21b2, 3 rk, 114 sc= 41%

My Corner BNB (thanks to the tf tech):
f22b1, 21b2, 3rf, 2 tf, sc= 42% :)

building dat meter son