What's new

General/Other - Kano Kano Leaked(?) in German magazine for Mortal Kombat X

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
IMG_20140803_144155.jpg IMG_20140803_144214.jpg
It appears that Kano that leaked in a recent German magazine - either thator Germany just got first dibs to the party. This is pretty unexpected considering we weren't anticipating any more characters until GamesCom. However, this does leave the question, will we get another newcharacter at GamesCom or will be see Kano gameplay?

Edited/promoted by STORMS
source/credit:
https://twitter.com/westkoastkilla/status/495986631107571712

Credit to: @AK Trepound380

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes kano is leaked there is another picture I wish I could post but god damned mobile and its shenanigans. But anyways yea he's hitting kotal khan in the picture and it says the special move is apart of his variation called wrestler, the rest is in German lol

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Yes kano is leaked there is another picture I wish I could post but god damned mobile and its shenanigans. But anyways yea he's hitting kotal khan in the picture and it says the special move is apart of his variation called wrestler, the rest is in German lol
Wrestling is an interesting thing I guess.
Kano always seemed like the perfect character to be some kind of grappler.
He was so boring in MK9.

I'll wait to see a trailer before passing too much judgement, but he was not my first choice.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
The caption in that pic doesn't say much by the way, just that each fighter has three different variations

Something along the lines of "Each fighter comes in three flavours this time...uh, variations, differing significantly in game".

Last edited:

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Yeah I'm pretty hype for Kano too. He's gonna be top tier this time without a doubt