What's new

Kano Frame Data

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
No I don't. Please impart your knowledge of this information. :)
I dunno really know if its a resest, alot of times when someone jumped at me id do a down 4 and they would stand up. Just might be an AI glitch

OmyMk

Noob
I dunno really know if its a resest, alot of times when someone jumped at me id do a down 4 and they would stand up. Just might be an AI glitch
I think u d4 them after they hit the ground. Or is it something like Jade's d4 reset? Anyways it's hardly a reset since u didn't do any damage before.

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
LMAO

I love that you saw my Kano thread post

Where were you Wednesday?!?!
had made prior plans with soul calibur crew ;-; that's the second time yall have scheduled some shit on a day where i already had plans to play games elsewhere. thank god i don't play more than 2 things.

Since when do you play MK online? OOooooooOOoooo I went there :p
8wayrun your ass back home to MK fool
i've played a single game of MK online since Soul Calibur came out. one single game. that's all it took~ X:

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
beenee said:
i've played a single game of MK online since Soul Calibur came out. one single game. that's all it took~ X:
I already know, bc I watched you enter the room, I sent you a few challenges but 30 secs or so later you dipped lol

I cant really complain though, I'm getting the same way with scv, getting tired of getting cursed at like a dog for the char I play.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
had made prior plans with soul calibur crew ;-; that's the second time yall have scheduled some shit on a day where i already had plans to play games elsewhere. thank god i don't play more than 2 things.

Kepp me up to date on soul calibur crew gatherings

Im free-er than a toaster in a bath tub full of water but i wanna try hard to learn

Teach me BEENEEWEENEES, oh teach me !!!!

Im looking into Nightmare (because i wanna be an asshole) and possibly Algol or Viola

Somberness

Lights
Use the information I have gathered. :) B112 on block is 0, d1 is 6 frames with cancel advantage of +1. You can use a 6 frame attack if you are lucky before the d1 hits (or use armor). You can interrupt the choke because there is a 9 frame gap off the d1.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Can't say I'm too surprised at the numbers, it's funny how Kano players were using choke on block strings to get +1 or 0 advantage when in reality they never needed it.

MaceWind

Crazy 88
Can't say I'm too surprised at the numbers, it's funny how Kano players were using choke on block strings to get +1 or 0 advantage when in reality they never needed it.
I use choke cancel to keep people honest. It dissuades people from crossing you up after a blocked string. After they become hesitant you can go back into poking afterwards to keep pressure. Also, the choke cancel does help on blocked B2,3 and F3,B2 strings which put you at -4.

After the "Big Kano Nerf" it became my preferred method to end strings since its safe. Upball will get you punished.

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
Kepp me up to date on soul calibur crew gatherings

Im free-er than a toaster in a bath tub full of water but i wanna try hard to learn

Teach me BEENEEWEENEES, oh teach me !!!!

Im looking into Nightmare (because i wanna be an asshole) and possibly Algol or Viola
haha done ^_^ i can try to get something going for tomorrow if you're free

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Wait his sweep is +1 on block? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Gives me some ideas.
Cage's Sweep is +3 and Ermac's is +2, but people don't use it and their offense is alot better than kano's. Not to mention Kano's sweep is 22 frames where someone could easily jump over it, or back up and whiff punish.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Cage and Ermac's sweeps also have a lot less range than Kano's and doesn't lower their hitbox quite like Kano's. Baraka's sweep is slower, and sees a good deal of use among the better Baraka players because it is so much advantage on block.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Cage's Sweep is +3 and Ermac's is +2, but people don't use it and their offense is alot better than kano's. Not to mention Kano's sweep is 22 frames where someone could easily jump over it, or back up and whiff punish.
I abuse Ermac's sweep like no tomorrow. It an integral part of my game cause i get them to block low and i get free grabs if they are respecting me too much.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Cage and Ermac's sweeps also have a lot less range than Kano's and doesn't lower their hitbox quite like Kano's. Baraka's sweep is slower, and sees a good deal of use among the better Baraka players because it is so much advantage on block.
+11 lmao.