What's new

Kano Frame Data

this community is sad. does reo have to post a video in order for people to tell the difference from their head from their ass? Kano is nothing like jax nor does he play like him in any way. choke is worlds safer then gottcha grab. i used to think it was -4 on block and it will still be safer at - 6 on block. Drop the character then, ill be the only kano player out there. iv never met a kano that could beat mine in a mirror anyway

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
this community is sad. does reo have to post a video in order for people to tell the difference from their head from their ass? Kano is nothing like jax nor does he play like him in any way. choke is worlds safer then gottcha grab. i used to think it was -4 on block and it will still be safer at - 6 on block. Drop the character then, ill be the only kano player out there. iv never met a kano that could beat mine in a mirror anyway
SHARE YOUR FUCKING TECH I BEG YOU, or youre a troll?

ill post my knowledge when i cool down. ill make some videos in the future maybe. but honestly right now it feels like it wont make a difference. Nobody would have to post this kind of shit had people been paying attention to the simplest most obvious crap. But I can't even ask for that much

MagicMan357

ill post my knowledge when i cool down. ill make some videos in the future maybe. but honestly right now it feels like it wont make a difference. Nobody would have to post this kind of shit had people been paying attention to the simplest most obvious crap. But I can't even ask for that much
Are you serious? Im such a huge kano fan that my ass literally had to troll this site and mko AND PAKO on stream for them just to make EX knife have a point. Not saying im taking all the cred for it but i love this character.
Im so dedicated to him that i used him in MKDA with shitty damage then played MKD and they really had the nerves to make Kira with the same moves as him yet give her way more damage. Then I STILL PLAYED HIM in MKA.

I BEG YOU, but i do have feeling youre a lier.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Unbelievably obvious troll is obvious.

MagicMan357

Im sticking with kano, i love mashpotatoe so much lol seriously guys you have to look at what he has

kano is exactly like i said he was months ago, hes MKs guile/charlie

going in the lab to really bust my ass with him

MagicMan357

KANO is really a spacing guy, though before he seemed more of a zoner. The updates really took him down from zoner-rush-too now hybrid/spacer.

Does anyone know of his D4 ghetto reset? its really wierd i need confirmation on why that would happen