What's new

K&M - MKX Tutorial Series

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Hey guys!

Mustard and I have been working on a series of Tutorial videos for MKX. These exist to help the casual player bridge the gap between casual and competitive. Although this obviously doesn't apply to many of you as tournament players, feel free to share the love regardless!

This thread will be updated as each new episode is live!! Stay tuned!!

Episode 5: The Art Of Defense

Episode 4: The Art Of Rushdown

Episode 3: How To Combo

Episode 2: The Meter System

Episode 1: Finding Your Character

We hope you enjoy these videos, stay tuned for more!

Attachments

Jb879212

40 Percent Punish
Would these episodes be uploaded to youtube or would I have to tune in here/twitch to catch it?

Nice! Really excited about this series. This is exactly what I've been looking for as someone who wants to get better but doesn't know where to start.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
glad to see this.
there're alot of great tutorials out there, but is pretty hard to find them.
mods should make a thread that has all the useful ones in one place.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I'm excited for the rest of the series! I think this will be great for me. I'm an above average player, but nowhere near pro/tournament level skill. I'm in the gray area where I'm trying to learn about all of the technical stuff, so this should be really sweet. Subscribed!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hey guys!

Mustard and I have been working on a series of Tutorial videos for MKX. These exist to help the casual player bridge the gap between casual and competitive. Although this obviously doesn't apply to many of you as tournament players, feel free to share the love regardless!

This thread will be updated as each new episode is live. They will be released weekly on Tuesday!

Episode 4: The Art Of Rushdown

Episode 3: How To Combo

Episode 2: The Meter System

Episode 1: Finding Your Character

We hope you enjoy these videos, stay tuned for more!
Do u mind if I feature these on armory while displaying all your info? I feel like 95% of the community doesn't know these exist so if I can have a segment or another episode released on same day to bring attention to it id like to.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Do u mind if I feature these on armory while displaying all your info? I feel like 95% of the community doesn't know these exist so if I can have a segment or another episode released on same day to bring attention to it id like to.
Feel free!

The more it helps out the better. Thanks for the thought :)