What's new

K. Flay, One of my favorite artists, has started an interesting kickstarter(IGAU OFFER INSIDE)

You may have seen me wearing a K flay shirt on stream at the break or at a Major (I was wearing it when I won the first Injustice Break Weekly tournament a year ago)

I have a special offer for injustice players down below.

Kflay is finally releasing her first full length on her own after being able to leave a record label. She explains it herself and I must say, these are some crazy packages on her pledge music.

The intro here is a video explaining everything better.
http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/kflay

Here are some of my favorite Kflay songs

(this song was featured on the HBO series "Girls")

(much slower song, the official music video)

My offer to anyone:
Anyone ( I don't care who you are or how good you are in Injustice) who preorders any album on here or gets any of the other packages in her pledge music page. I will give you a 2 hour session in injustice, you can feel free to record it, I will also jump on the mic or on skype to give you play by play tips and suggestions. I can also share strategies or help you come up with one for your own character if you don't play batman. This two hour or more session can be done either offline if you're close enough to me in New Jersey or live near a Major event I will be attending, Or this session can be done online on either Playstation 3 or Xbox 360.

For more details on my offer please tag me in this thread.

Last edited:
Do you personally know her? I listened and do think the music is dope. I will definitely take you up on your "offer", as well as pay you directly for helping me out.

Do you personally know her? I listened and do think the music is dope. I will definitely take you up on your "offer", as well as pay you directly for helping me out.
I dont know her, she's still pretty small time and I've seen her live 3 times in new york, and once in New Jersey. I'm not asking you to pay me, I just want to see an my favorite artist showcase their talent. Like I said in the original post, show me the email of your donation and we'll set up a one on one session on injustice.

Thanks for the support guys. Please check her music out, even if you don't wanna play injustice.

She's going on tour this fall and let me tell you, this girl has amazing stage presence every time I see her preform.