What's new

Just sharing some of my lab stuff with Reptile

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Subs clone is annoying. Thats why whenever I end a combo I like to end it with dash and stand right on top of him. If he tries to clone nothing will come out and its pressure time.
I want to thank you 4 advising to use it d3 321 instead of down 3 acid hand it allows you to put on much more pressure.

sent from Gotham City via the batcomputer

This is a bit off topic. But does anyone else intentionally wiff a slide under a jumping opponent? I find that people get anxious to punish and you can dash back into them. It is so fast it doesn't look like the slide animation even finishes before you dash.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
This is a bit off topic. But does anyone else intentionally wiff a slide under a jumping opponent? I find that people get anxious to punish and you can dash back into them. It is so fast it doesn't look like the slide animation even finishes before you dash.

I do this, just not too much because if they catch on, you will eat big punishes.

Dude its insane, we have totally different Sonyas. I love you you pressure with her, its amazing. Its like you have an offensive Sonya and I have a defensive Sonya. Those games were great.
Yeah I usually do it once, then maybe again enhanced.

That is obviously the wrong quote, Haha

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
Yeah I usually do it once, then maybe again enhanced.

That is obviously the wrong quote, Haha

That quote was for Check and it refers to MKvsDC back in 2009... lol

What the hell? lmao How did you manage to quote that?

Haha I have no idea. I swear I quoted the right thing. Must be a glitch in the matrix.