What's new

Juicy IX: Who should be kicked out of the illuminati?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
does a community with such a small following and continuously dwindling amount of players and competition warrant a sub group of self-appointed narcissist to take it upon themselves to manufacture the "controversial" narrative and discussion on this site?
no, because we all do it, and there's only an illusion of control. it is all of us and what keeps us going.

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
It is true actually

Dieminion Is a part of the Skype Illuminati as well as some others people would be floored to find out about

He plans to play MKX and go in real hard, just ask him

Someone has to go though
You sure it's Dieminion and not kreymore?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Any1 who would get super butthurt
does a community with such a small following and continuously dwindling amount of players and competition warrant a sub group of self-appointed narcissist to take it upon themselves to manufacture the "controversial" narrative and discussion on this site?
Looks like we're kicking out Astronaut

The Highlander

There can be only one
Or you know you could not take it too seriously and let them have their fun. The threads don't hurt anybody. If it's not hype for people then they won't respond. Those that do clearly enjoy it. I don't think this is a dwindling community anyway.

astronout

see you at the top.
Or you know you could not take it too seriously and let them have their fun. The threads don't hurt anybody. If it's not hype for people then they won't respond. Those that do clearly enjoy it. I don't think this is a dwindling community anyway.
my satire, although mildly effective, was not obvious in my original post, and for that, i apologize.

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
lmao nobody likes zyphox
Lol I know I have no idea why but Zyphox has become to TYM what Meg is to family guy, I bet people even make a fart noise after they say his name like that episode lol.I don't know why though cos Zyphox seems like a pretty cool guy from what I've seen and read from him. Guess he just needs to get out to more offlines.

KayyKnow

Young, Black and handsome
Lol I know I have no idea why but Zyphox has become to TYM what Meg is to family guy, I bet people even make a fart noise after they say his name like that episode lol.I don't know why though cos Zyphox seems like a pretty cool guy from what I've seen and read from him. Guess he just needs to get out to more offlines.
lol meg, but yea might be because he is just an average mediocre player who flaunts around as a top player for frauding a top 8 at a regional/major (winterbrawl) over a year ago :DOGE back when nobody knew how to fight flash

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I think the better question is why are you talking about the Illuminati, sir? Aren't you guys supposed to be a secret?!

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
lol meg, but yea might be because he is just an average mediocre player who flaunts around as a top player for frauding a top 8 at a regional/major (winterbrawl) over a year ago :DOGE back when nobody knew how to fight flash
Nah man I don't really think he is a bad player. Just think he may have said some things earlier on that people held onto. I dunno though I don't even live in the US lol.