What's new

Tech Joker 50/50 set ups

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes

In the first part I show a inescapable 50/50 set ups using an OTG j3. After a deep j3 joker gets a free instant j2 into a combo

In the second part I show some ghetto rip off zatnna tech with joker. This is escapable but I nice gimmick

And the third part shows a corner 50/50 it can kind of be seen though.

Its too bad b1 lrg doesn't connect.

@StevoSuprem0
@Qwark28
@SonicFox5000
@Grr
@BrianTheBEAST
@Fromundaman
@The PantyChrist

Last edited:

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Pretty cool.
We've actually been working on something potentially a bit stronger that also functions as a 50/50. Still working the kinks out.
I'm pretty sure I didn't know j3 OTG'd after crowbar though lol... sweet find.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Yeah I never knew that J3 otg'd off MB crowbar. Time to test what you can do on hit with this. Great find

Notez4

Noob
ive Tested out that acid blossom tech. its useless in my opinion. anybodys standing/Crouching 1 would beat you out while you recover. the frame data means nothing in that situation. thats why i never spoke of it. My way of getting in to that was J2 32 gas can d2xxgunxxdash under acid. a true gimmick if you've ever seen one.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
ive Tested out that acid blossom tech. its useless in my opinion. anybodys standing/Crouching 1 would beat you out while you recover. the frame data means nothing in that situation. thats why i never spoke of it. My way of getting in to that was J2 32 gas can d2xxgunxxdash under acid. a true gimmick if you've ever seen one.
@AL Eevee found that one recently too. That said how extensively did you test it?
I ask because when I tested it, it seemed really inconsistent and sometimes I recovered first while other times the opponent recovered way before me.
Was that me messing up, does it just do that, or can this be made useful?

Had no idea about the rest though.

Can they crouch under the j2 in the first setup or will the IA J2 always hit?

OnlineRon91

Joker++
Did you guys test the blossom reset before or after the big patch? Pre-patch blossom's hit stun was much more unreliable prepatch.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Did you guys test the blossom reset before or after the big patch? Pre-patch blossom's hit stun was much more unreliable prepatch.
Eevee found this a few weeks ago, so all of my testing is relatively recent.

That said blossom hitstun seems to vary when you hit them from behind. It's weird and as of right now I don't know why.