What's new

Breakthrough Joker 100% reset in the corner 1/2 bars

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Basically you do the regular corner bnb which ends in a 213 really high hard knockdown that leads into a guaranteed reset vs 95% of the cast then instead of doing 32 flower for a 39% reset after the teeth and MB F3 you do D2 teeth instead into 213 again, the 213 must whiff the 2(1)3 portion in order to work.

After that you just teeth MB F3 again or crossup J2 which also catches every multi hitting wakeup you can't MB F3 and non invincible wakeups. Basically, if they have a fully invincible wakeup then just use the extra bar, otherwise don't even put any meter into it and just cross up J2.

This costs 1 bar and 10% of a bar with the J2, 2 bars and 10% of a bar if you end yet again with MB F3 to start the third reset.

With J2 I also show how to contain them in the corner for more pressure when the next round starts.

Enjoy.

As trustinme would say, if you get caught by Joker in the corner, just put down the pad and enjoy the combo exhibition

@StevoSuprem0
@Gilbagz
@OnlineRon91
@The_PantyChrist
@Fromundaman
@ThaShiveGeek
@AK elitegoomba
@EMP Dark
@KonDcnT
@Notez4
@Amplified$hotz
@Dr Jackal
@B W1zZ
@rheti
@PND OmegaK
@laudanum09
@GGA pimpimjim
I will also be posting an unblockable or two in the next few days when I have time.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Was just starting to see if the timing/height for the SHKD was possible after a reset was already done while I was recording yesterday. Good stuff man.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Actually...

I have some more tech and Ares is not in the escape list.
I'm gonna be hella impressed if you have something that blows up MB far teleport and also puts some kind of pressure or mix up on him if he decides not to wake up

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Joker is downplayed. If he gets you in his wall bounce traps or corner bullshit, you're going to have a bad time...

He's just another character waiting for someone to play him right in a tournament so he can get some recognition.
If Joker is downplayed, it is certainly not by us. We've been saying for a while Joker is not as bad as people think, everyone goes like " hurr durr, i win vs joker automaticly" and we've been saying we don't have that many 7-3s or lose to so many characters.

And you guys are a part of that, you guys had to wait until this tech was found to say "Joker is not that bad" when we've been saying it all this time and noone believed us.

And this is exactly why I'm going to EVO.

KonDcnT

KonDcnT
Nice work @Qwark28. Gonna mess around with this. Like you said, "This character still needs to take you to the corner". Got a few ideas that I will test out in a few.