What's new

General/Other - Jax Jax General Discussion

EMPEROR__SHONUFF

EMPR SHONUFF
Having the same issue here with F21 ohdp run cancel f21. I've only hit it once. To compensate I just do standing 4 into ohdp. Same damage. But yea it needs to get fixed.

nicomatc

victory has defeated uuuu...
universal op select nerf is killin all rc's due to da fact u can't hold blk and press buttons

Not sure if this was already a thing before.

On wrestler if you cancel 1,2,d+3 into command grab later in the animation, it will still connect even on hit. Too early and it whiffs. Feels like a really tight link

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Not sure if this was already a thing before.

On wrestler if you cancel 1,2,d+3 into command grab later in the animation, it will still connect even on hit. Too early and it whiffs. Feels like a really tight link
Does this still work as the tick as well? I never knew you could cancel later in the animation for hit but if this ticks he has a just frame unblockable albeit with a gap lol

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
so this patch gave us a harder to do mid screen Bnb and f2 still wiffs. awesome. ill update the chart i made at some point. part of me thinks there is no point.

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
so this patch gave us a harder to do mid screen Bnb and f2 still wiffs. awesome. ill update the chart i made at some point. part of me thinks there is no point.
And my RCs are all screwed up well, time to pick up another character till they fix this

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
The combos should get fixed, what i'm worried about is the RC's if they keep in this whole frame delay before you can run out stuff people are just gonna sit there looking for the rocket and full combo punish you for trying to make a read and get extra pressure.

enaktom

Noob
Yow they need to fix jax right away.. They messed up my midscreen bnb. Rc gone to shit!!! They made reptile top tier and now they want to mess with our jax. I don't like the smell of this. MK9 all over again.

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
Okay, is it just me or does jaxs f21 have an even worse hit box now? The hot fix brought the rocket cancels back to normal thank god, but f21 seems sooo much harder to connect now after overhead dash punch.. I hit 12, ex ohdp, f21, 11, etc every time. But off the other starters it seems more difficult now.

I'm genuinely asking, because it's entirely possible that I'm this free and nothing has changed lol

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
Okay, is it just me or does jaxs f21 have an even worse hit box now? The hot fix brought the rocket cancels back to normal thank god, but f21 seems sooo much harder to connect now after overhead dash punch.. I hit 12, ex ohdp, f21, 11, etc every time. But off the other starters it seems more difficult now.

I'm genuinely asking, because it's entirely possible that I'm this free and nothing has changed lol
I'm having the same issue. Was really hoping the hotfix would fix this bullshit.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
Playing The Phantom Pain right now so I'm too lazy to investigate, but I am guessing B2xxEXOH RC F21 no longer connects on anybody as well, right? It was already impossible on female targets.

Anyways, since the problems with F21 connecting after EXOH Dash Punch are present even after the hotfix, it is safe to assume that it has nothing to do with the OPSelect nerf, correct?

Was this an intentional stealth nerf, or the result of something else, such as the hitbox adjustments that were supposedly made?