What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason Voorhees confirmed for May 5th for Kombat Pack; May 12th for individual purchase

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Confirmed by @tylerlansdown on today's Kombat Kast, Jason Voorhees will be coming to MKX on May 5th for Kombat Pack owners, and for individual purchase to everyone else on May 12th. His game play will be featured on the next Kombat Kast, which will be done on May 4, the day before he is available. The same day Jason is released, the new Horror Skin pack featuring skins for Ermac, Mileena & Reptile will be free with the Jason DLC, whether it's purchased w/ Kombat Pack or as a separate purchase a week later.
FB_IMG_1429914160648.jpg

Stay tuned to TYM for more info as it comes on Jason as well as MKX!!

Article edited/promoted by TS**

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Eldriken

I knew that DLC list was fake from the moment I knew it was April Fools day in Austrailia.
I don't think too many people really thought it was real. I wasn't patiently awaiting for Jason to pop up the 19th or anything like that. I was waiting for an official announcement, which we now have. Hopefully all the topics about Jason on GameFAQs will stop. >_>

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I don't think too many people really thought it was real. I wasn't patiently awaiting for Jason to pop up the 19th or anything like that. I was waiting for an official announcement, which we now have. Hopefully all the topics about Jason on GameFAQs will stop. >_>
But I can see him on my screen... All they need to do is push a button... They are horrible monsters... :DOGE

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I think if they pushed said button, we'd have ourselves an incomplete character. :p @colt said there's still another patch or two coming with more files for Jason.
Yeah I get it... Was just giving the gamefaqs reaction... Lol
They are so angry all the time... Also MKX was made by lizard people to make us kill our families...

I don't get the sales strategy by NRS. First they tell us to pre-order for Goro but don't give us a gameplay trailer till just before release then they tell us to buy the kombat pack for Jason but won't give us gameplay footage until the day before release. I'm supposed to give them my money on the name value of these characters?

I don't get the sales strategy by NRS. First they tell us to pre-order for Goro but don't give us a gameplay trailer till just before release then they tell us to buy the kombat pack for Jason but won't give us gameplay footage until the day before release. I'm supposed to give them my money on the name value of these characters?
Sometimes its better/safer to sell hope than the actual product itself.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
You can use him (and all DLC) in the weekly living towers for free prior to their launch....

Stay free

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
As much as I want Jason, I was surprised he was being released at the end of April. Beginning of May technically isn't much longer, but makes more sense.

Can't wait!

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
If he isn't coming out until the 5th, why did we get a compatibility pack for him and the costumes several weeks ahead of time??

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
ok ... so this bamf will come out in a couple of weeks .... ok we wait patiently ..... :D

Last edited:

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Easiest way to tell your combat pack worked...on character select highlight either Kenshi, Shinnok, or Kitana & see if you have their samurai pack skins available.
I got that one, but Goro and Jason, Tremor Tanya and Predator are not showing the content. I was supposed to have Goro already b/c I pre ordered MKX so I should have got him but it still says I still have to purchase Goro.

Energy Crisis

new to posting, but I been a ghost for years
I got that one, but Goro and Jason, Tremor Tanya and Predator are not showing the content. I was supposed to have Goro already b/c I pre ordered MKX so I should have got him but it still says I still have to purchase Goro.
Are you on PS4 or xbone?

Energy Crisis

new to posting, but I been a ghost for years
& Goro was not part of the Kombat Pack. He was a pre-order bonus. You shouldn't gown the code for him on your receipt and/or on a card inside your game case

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
& Goro was not part of the Kombat Pack. He was a pre-order bonus. You shouldn't gown the code for him on your receipt and/or on a card inside your game case
Oh yeah I looked a receiptright now and there was the code for Goro, heheh thnx for the tip. still having trouble for the kombat pack.