What's new

Jason Cole presents DOJOSPORTS: Injustice 5v5 Grand Finals! (12/26/2013)

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
This is it TYM! The Dojosports season will be coming to an end this weekend with SoCal Team 1 aka "Strawberry Watsons" facing off against Arizona this Saturday around noon for the chance to advance to Grand Finals against the second SoCal team aka "Justice League SoCal," aka "EGP!"

This will all be streamed at the house of Haz, by Hazmats very own, "Haz Ibrahim" over at www.Twitch.Tv/TeamHazmat!

The following are the teams and details for our viewers to be prepared this weekend!

Strawberry Watsons
1. Hitbox Tyrant
2. Hitbox Godspeed
3. EMPEROR THEO
4. FRQ Slayer
5. FRQ Steeeeeeeve
6. FRQ Sonic Boom Brad
7. RDK Awesomo

Team Hazmat
1. Haz
2. Morty Seinfeld
3. King Hippo
4. 4x4lo8o
5. Sao
6. JoWuh
7. Citizen Snips

Justice League SoCal aka EGP
1. EGP Krayzie
2. EGP PBoardPlayer
3. EGP SatsuiYesHadou
4. EGP Wonder Chef
5. EGP Shoryuken
6. EGP Red Reaper
7. EGP LEGEND
8. EGP NubCakes

Qualifier: Strawbery Watsons vs Team Hazmat

Grand Finals: ??? vs Justice League SoCal

Streamed at www.Twitch.Tv/TeamHazmat

Last edited by a moderator:

AfroCole

Noob
YES! It is going down! INJUSTICE ALL WEEKEND!

We will also be running a singles event since all these top players will be in one location.

Shout out to Team hAZmat for not only providing a top quality stream for folks but also offering his place as the venue.

Please tune it starting tomorrow evening (9pm) for casuals and a midnight singles event!

Jason "NoFro" Cole (@AfroCole)
Www.dojosports.com
Www.youtube.com/dojosports.tv

YES! It is going down! INJUSTICE ALL WEEKEND!

We will also be running a singles event since all these top players will be in one location.

Shout out to Team hAZmat for not only providing a top quality stream for folks but also offering his place as the venue.

Please tune it starting tomorrow evening (9pm) for casuals and a midnight singles event!

Jason "NoFro" Cole (@AfroCole)
Www.dojosports.com
Www.youtube.com/dojosports.tv
thanks for supporting this game with your event.

AfroCole

Noob
Yes!!! Strawberry Watson is confirmed!!! They will be present, half of them will be arriving with me late friday evening.

4x4lo8o

Noob
When are the other half arriving? And when's JLSoCal arriving?

Most of Arizona is still skeptical about this actually happening, so please make sure it's clear what the schedule is and that we know anytime it changes otherwise you guys will get down here and have no one to play. I'm still not sure which 5 AZ guys will be there at noon Saturday. I think Haz is working and I wasn't planning on being there that early

AfroCole

Noob
I'll support this game all day every day AK Harold. I am happy to support it my friend!! =D This weekend is going to be intense!!! We will be doing a lot of speciality single events. With having so many of the top Injustice players in the world all in one spot, you can best believe we will be going in on the stream!! MM, Call outs, singles, casuals all weekend starting this Friday Night!!!

AfroCole

Noob
Its goin down 4x4lo8o trust me. Both SoCal teams are arriving on Saturday fully. Ill keep ETA's on this thread with our arrival times.

Friday will just be a fun meet and greet night while people slowly arrive. Myself, Hitbox Tyrant and FRQ Slayer will be arriving late Friday night. Ill post others ETA as information comes through my friend.

So 4x4lo8o: Def get your team ready to rock. No more schedule changes!!! All teams are a go!!!

AfroCole

Noob
KDZ - Your manager should of let you know a long time ago. NE Region got postponed till 2014 (Season 3). I tried to spread myself too thin by trying to expand to Cali and EastCoast.

I am still ramping up Ryan Bartlet, who will be the main Contact/Liaison for East Coast Division.

I do apologize that we did not get NE running for Season 2. Things are still going to be happening in the EC. Just need to plan things right for the EC Division expansion of the 5v5 League

Last edited:

AfroCole

Noob
5v5 is going down late afternoon at 5pm (PST). Once Haz himself gets home from work to start the stream, we will get some action going.