What's new

[Jan 31, 2015] It's Lonely At the Bottom 5: What's A Plus Frame? (Los Angeles, CA)

What is a plus frame?

• Total voters

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™

This Saturday brings the 5th installment of Southern California's Biweekly Injustice tournament, where SoCal warriors battle to claim the title of King of Long Beach.

Alongside our usual suspects, we may see the return of some old faces such as @RM Nubcakes and if we're REALLY unlucky, @Shaazzyam. Last week's champion @MF SLAYER may or may not make it, so we may have the King of Long beach title completely up for grabs!

Also this week I'll be using the character voted on by the community to be my main. The poll is still open here: http://strawpoll.me/3477252 however a certain low tier orphan (see picture above) seems to be winning by a pretty large margin. I guess you guys like seeing me lose.

Start time
:
4:00 PM PST for Casuals/Exhibitions, Tournament a bit after that.

Stream
: http://www.twitch.tv/egpwonderchef
http://www.twitch.tv/egpwonderchef

Rules:

Double Elimination
3/5 Games
Initial stage is double random
Loser may re double random the stage
Superman is banned (Just kidding)

Last week's results thread
:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/its-loney-at-the-bottom-4-i-lab-a-dream-socal-igau-tournament-results.47965/

Playlist of last week's matches:

If ANYONE is interested in attending, send me or @Airvidal a PM and we will give you more information. We had two players last week who were totally new to offline events. If you're looking for a time to try out going to a tournament, even if you aren't that good, now is the time!

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
My friends invited me to the beach on Saturday.

Aniki @Awesomo isn't going because I asked.

I'm not too sure if I'm going haha

mfkaoz

Banned
So a scene needs an official emblem to get front paged?
P-Town Beatdowns doesn't have an official emblem and they still get front paged.
@The BOSS

mfkaoz

Banned
What the hell does this have to do with getting front paged? I'm letting you pick your image or I'll pick it.
Not my scene for me to pick an image. It's clear that the picture of Billy up there says "It's lonely at the bottom" what more do you need?

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Not my scene for me to pick an image. It's clear that the picture of Billy up there says "It's lonely at the bottom" what more do you need?

Then why are you asking? BLT has one, GGA has one, I was seeing if SoCal had one before I just found an image on google.

mfkaoz

Banned
Chef can speak for himself. If he has an issue with sad Superman, I'll change it to Shazam.
Why are you trying to fuck with their scene? He provides a picture that he wants used and you deliberately use something else. This is petty as fuck.

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
Since this is YOUR scene, do you take issue with the Superman picture, or would you prefer Shazam?
Well...... Wouldnt the picture that acutally says the title of our tourney be preffered. Also what i noticed is that the zod pic that said i lab a dream we made last time was put on the front page but it was switched to a superman pic. Im talking in common sense but wouldnt a picture that says its lonely at the bottom be considered a logo? Lol. Theres a pic in the op for a reason.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Well...... Wouldnt the picture that acutally says the title of our tourney be preffered. Also what i noticed is that the zod pic that said i lab a dream we made last time was put on the front page but it was switched to a superman pic. Im talking in common sense but wouldnt a picture that says its lonely at the bottom be considered a logo? Lol. Theres a pic in the op for a reason.
Because a Superman player in Slayer won that tournament. You won another one and I put Nightwing. How is THAT not common sense? It's ridiculous that a simple question about a picture turned into yet another anti-SoCal propaganda debate. All you had to do was say "Hey, we don't have an emblem, but you can just use the image in the OP."

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
Because a Superman player won that tournament. You won another one and I put Nightwing. How is THAT not common sense? It's ridiculous that a simple question about a picture turned into yet another anti-SoCal propaganda debate.
There was a specific logo since it was mlk day lol. I stated my opinion on the logo sinc
e its my scene and im working hard just like everyone else to raise the scene up. Im just going with the more logical logo choice since it has our events name on there...