What's new

[Jan 16, 2014] VanDammage - Wake of Death (Vienna, Austria)

st9rm

viennality.com
Hi Guys,
The VDV is hosting another tournament, including the game Injustice
here's the information, just copy + pasted from the facebook event, would be great if some of you could attend
https://www.facebook.com/events/1430108773876865/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

The Virtual Dojo Vienna proudly announces the next VanDammage opening Tournament! VanDammage - Wake Of Death! We invite every fan of the Fighting-Game Genre to join this Tournament and to fight it out - who the best around is - with the finest players from Austria!

Main Tournament Games:

- Super Street Fighter Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
- The King of Fighters XIII
- Injustice: Gods Among Us

Information:

- The latest version of the games will be played.
- The entry fee will be 10€ for all four days.
- Entry fee for each tournament: €5 - pot will be split 60/30/10.
- There will be sponsored Prices, we'll update you on this as soon as we have further information.
- The Tournament will be streamed on our Stream-Channel: http://twitch.tv/virtualdojovienna
- Side Events for other Games can be organised by the Players at all Times.
- Xbox versions will be played, if you're used to play on a PS3-Pad pls bring your own adapter.

Rough schedule:

The Tournaments will start on Friday, however the Finals will be held on Saturday. After the Main-Events are finished the Streaming Station will be available for possible Side Event Finals or Money-Matches to keep the Hype going!

16. January
- Casuals/Side Events

17. January
- 15:00 The King of Fighters XIII
- 17:00 Injustice: Gods Among Us
- 19:00 Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
- 21:00 Super Street Fighter IV: AE

18. January
- 15:00 The King of Fighters XIII | Top 4
- 16:30 Injustice: Gods Among Us | Top 4
- 18:00 Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 | Top 8
- 20:00 Super Street Fighter IV: AE | Top 8
- 22:00 Side Events (Finals/MoneyMatches)

19. January
- Casuals/Side Events

Sleeping berths:

A nice and cheap opportunity is the Wombats City Hostel Vienna. Their Hostel called "The Base", llocated at the Grangasse 6 - 1150 Vienna, is only a 15 minute walk, or one Station with the Underground-Line U6 away from the Virtual Dojo Vienna.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
... I'd expect like 20-30 entrants. Then again, some people will be around for other games and might give InJustice a try.

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
I wish i wasnt going to army,otherwise it would have been a priority!!Also it was posted a bit late.. the flight to vienna is around 200euro