What's new

Match Footage Jade Videos

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I used to love all kinds of Jade footage like you, and then I took an arrow to the.... I mean, I got mad at how many of them are about Jade losing. C'mon guys, make her dance for you, and girls - make her dance for us.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I used to love all kinds of Jade footage like you, and then I took an arrow to the.... I mean, I got mad at how many of them are about Jade losing. C'mon guys, make her dance for you, and girls - make her dance for us.
Well people can't win them all, the important thing is that the character is getting use and exposure, which will give the character a better chance of showing up in future games, preferably in MK10 and we can get a consistent roster for once with this series.

But thats why the wins are so much more hype like that neorussell match with soup! For me its just like watching game film in sports. As long as there are no 0-10 MUs in this game for jade, ill always prefer to watch the losses more than the wins to see what could have been improved upon, even if it wasnt me playing.

Lol the 2007 new england patriots went undefeated thru the whole season and lost in the superbowl, while the giants were "low to mid tier" for most of the season and ended up beating them. They had more films to study and improve upon as a team, while the patriots had all the superstars like Tom Brady (lol, the football one) and were outplayed by a more prepared and determined team.

Bad analogy, but as long as jade has a chance to win in a matchup, the footage showing losses may be more valuable to the jade community. But im still new and you've seen way more heartbreakers than i have when it comes to jade.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

CompletelyJaded

Whiffmaker
First round Krayzie displayed the up-down and long-short trick and then got claw/teleport spammed. Frankly, against somebody who plays like that Freddy I would have just put down the controller and say, "okay if you're that desperate to win here you go".

iroku

Noob
I have one match from TORYUKEN against Insuperable.

I had a few matches on stream with maxter and SmokeX as well but they both looked one sided.
Need more practice. LOL!

I'm going to MAT Tournament in MTL this weekend. Hope to cap a few things.
Pure Jade that weekend.

NeoRussell

this was really good !!! ive been getting used to my hitbox so there s no way i can pick up jade atm, but that was sweet!!! only reason why i m thinking of jade is kabal !

More Jade action from yours truly.
http://www.twitch.tv/torontotoptiers/b/320133574
2:35
2:40
3:22
4:05

I promised to only use Jade against MTL players. I used Kitana against a fellow Toronto player. It was a tough battle but eventually got 4th. I also have no regrets for placing 4th in this tournament. The only reason I win is because I practice with Jade is to be always constant with the pressure. Sometimes, certain opponents just makes it impossible. She has lots of bad matchups but when I lose, I gain experience. So all in all. I had fun. Got my 1 evo point.

NeoRussell

I promised to only use Jade against MTL players. I used Kitana against a fellow Toronto player. It was a tough battle but eventually got 4th. I also have no regrets for placing 4th in this tournament. The only reason I win is because I practice with Jade and when I lose, I gain experience. So all in all. I had fun. Got my 1 evo point.

NeoRussell
You were awesome! I really enjoyed the mirror match between you and Loling :) Jade made Top 8, even if she had some help from Kitana lol

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
NeoRussell, you're rushdown is very good with her. But the footsie game is not trained, she has very good footsie tools. Do you plan on sticking more to her?

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator

I promised to only use Jade against MTL players. I used Kitana against a fellow Toronto player. It was a tough battle but eventually got 4th. I also have no regrets for placing 4th in this tournament. The only reason I win is because I practice with Jade is to be always constant with the pressure. Sometimes, certain opponents just makes it impossible. She has lots of bad matchups but when I lose, I gain experience. So all in all. I had fun. Got my 1 evo point.

NeoRussell
Great matches and entetaining . My only suggestion is be careful with back 1 the recovery on whiff is pretty bad and back 1 into staff overhead has a pretty huge gap that allows the opponent to punish good, that move seems best for punishment in my opinion.

Here're my games from Moscow Fighting Arena - the biggest tournament in former USSR territory. I've got only my 2 group games recorded (also there was my freeplay video, but seems like it was lost). I lost right after the group stage, so couldn't record more.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
No for sure man...I'm somewhat new to Jade and don't nearly feel as comfortable with her as I do my other girls, but yes, LECTURE ME! :)
I'll munch through the footage and pick that Jade play apart as best as I can then in the upcoming days.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Here is a loooong set I had with AJ1701 yesterday. 16 of the 29 matches played is my Jade.

Good stuff, love to see such fierce Jade swag. I love how you whiff punished his ex fans with flash and punished for 30%, very nice work man, you seem to have a great grasp of footsies with Jade, back 2 punish for forward 2 1 <3.

Some things I'd like t comment on..down 1 staff grab isn't a good idea on block, down 4 into staff grab is a safe option because down 4's are neutral, while down 1's are usually -13 ish I believe.

Watch your wake ups, I noticed a lot of wake up overheads, wanna be cautious with those, especially against characters with comboable projectiles.

Off of that ex low rang when you tried to throw and it whiffed cause of Mileena being in stun, jump in punch into block string or throw mix up is a good idea.

I wanna watch more later, gonna make food cause I just got home from school lol.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Good stuff, love to see such fierce Jade swag. I love how you whiff punished his ex fans with flash and punished for 30%, very nice work man, you seem to have a great grasp of footsies with Jade, back 2 punish for forward 2 1 <3.

Some things I'd like t comment on..down 1 staff grab isn't a good idea on block, down 4 into staff grab is a safe option because down 4's are neutral, while down 1's are usually -13 ish I believe.

Watch your wake ups, I noticed a lot of wake up overheads, wanna be cautious with those, especially against characters with comboable projectiles.

Off of that ex low rang when you tried to throw and it whiffed cause of Mileena being in stun, jump in punch into block string or throw mix up is a good idea.

I wanna watch more later, gonna make food cause I just got home from school lol.
Thanks man! I feel like I'm about at 40% with Jade. There are MANY times when I tend to feel a little lost and not too sure of what to do with her in certain situations. D1, Staff grab is totally clutch and out of habit. I have quite a ways to go with her, but I know someday I will be just as comfortable with her as I am with Kitana. :)

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Thanks man! I feel like I'm about at 40% with Jade. There are MANY times when I tend to feel a little lost and not too sure of what to do with her in certain situations. D1, Staff grab is totally clutch and out of habit. I have quite a ways to go with her, but I know someday I will be just as comfortable with her as I am with Kitana. :)
You're welcome man and don't say that, you're solid with her, just developing your own style :). She's a rewarding character to master and you'll figure it out as you go, I know there were so many times I'd be scratching my head with what to do with Jade lol.

Oh yeah and I wanted to comment on something else and I know it seems like I'm being a bit annoying so I apologize...but watch the point blank back 2, I noticed one of those, the recovery leaves you pretty vulnerable, try to do it at max range if you can.

I'm liking how you started using ex boomerang set ups later on too <3.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
You're welcome man and don't say that, you're solid with her, just developing your own style :). She's a rewarding character to master and you'll figure it out as you go, I know there were so many times I'd be scratching my head with what to do with Jade lol.

Oh yeah and I wanted to comment on something else and I know it seems like I'm being a bit annoying so I apologize...but watch the point blank back 2, I noticed one of those, the recovery leaves you pretty vulnerable, try to do it at max range if you can.

I'm liking how you started using ex boomerang set ups later on too <3.
Thanks for the compliment, I just don't quite feel as comfortable with her. I have a whole years worth of experience into Kitana and Sindel and only a few solid months into Jade. The more I train with her the more I like her. The only time I INTENTIONALLY do a blind/naked B2 is after two or three d3's...it's a setup I've noticed works often. I have plenty more vids to post! ;)