What's new

Move List - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs 9/1/15 changes.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
www.twitch.tv/netherrealm/v/13785440?t=26m18s

Revised by @Pan1cMode

• Jacqui - You can now air 2in1 cancel out of f2u2
  • Jacqui - f2u22+4 now hits overhead
  • Jacqui - You can now 2in1 cancel out of b2 and b33 on block
  • Jacqui - s1 now has 6 startup frames (down from 7)
  • Jacqui - s4 has 8 starup frames (down from 11)
  • Jacqui - 4u4 has more pushback on block
  • Jacqui - d1 now has 7 startup frames and is -4 on block (down from 8 startup and up from -7 on block)
  • Jacqui - d2 now has 9 startup frames (down from 11)
  • Jacqui - b12 is now -3 on block (up from -18)
  • Jacqui - b23 is now -5 on block (up from -12)
  • Jacqui - b233 is now -9 on block (up from -14)
  • Jacqui - Fixed a bug that was causing s4 to sometimes be more negative on hit on ducking opponents
  • Jacqui - Slightly speed up Air Fake Out (du4)
  • Jacqui - Executing Air Fake Out (du4) and Tech Shield (db1) now gain a small amount of meter
  • Jacqui - Air Ground Tremor (dd4[ex]) now pops the opponent up for a juggle combo
  • Jacqui (Full Auto) - Adjusted the reaction on f2u22+4 to make combos afterwards slightly easier
  • Jacqui (Shotgun) - Adjusted the reaction on f122+4 to make combos slightly easier
  • Jacqui (Shotgun) - Low Blast Double Barrel (db2[ex])will now always stun regardless of distance
  • Jacqui (High Tech) - Opponent is now forced to block the 2ndhit of Plasma Burst (df2[ex])

Discuss...

Last edited:

cashthesehands

monster masher
I hope removing option selects has made it to f2-u2-2+4 now comes out on block as well (same as with f1, 2,1).
Also crossing my fingers that ex shotgun will also restand in the corner.

Need this patch now so I can check out my adjusted hitboxes!

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
  • Jacqui - You can now air 2in1 cancel out of f2u2
  • Jacqui - f2u22+4 now hits overhead
  • Jacqui - You can now 2in1 cancel out of b2 and b33 on block
  • Jacqui - s1 now has 6 startup frames (down from 7)
  • Jacqui - s4 has 8 starup frames (down from 11)
  • Jacqui - 4u4 has more pushback on block
  • Jacqui - d1 now has 7 startup frames and is -4 on block (down from 8 startup and up from -7 on block)
  • Jacqui - d2 now has 9 startup frames (down from 11)
  • Jacqui - b12 is now -3 on block (up from -18)
  • Jacqui - b23 is now -5 on block (up from -12)
  • Jacqui - b233 is now -9 on block (up from -14)
  • Jacqui - Fixed a bug that was causing s4 to sometimes be more negative on hit on ducking opponents
  • Jacqui - Slightly speed up Air Fake Out (du4)
  • Jacqui - Executing Air Fake Out (du4) and Tech Shield (db1) now gain a small amount of meter
  • Jacqui - Air Ground Tremor (dd4[ex]) now pops the opponent up for a juggle combo
  • Jacqui (Full Auto) - Adjusted the reaction on f2u22+4 to make combos afterwards slightly easier
  • Jacqui (Shotgun) - Adjusted the reaction on f122+4 to make combos slightly easier
  • Jacqui (Shotgun) - Low Blast Double Barrel (db2[ex])will now always stun regardless of distance
  • Jacqui (High Tech) - Opponent is now forced to block the 2ndhit of Plasma Burst (df2[ex])

Fixed up notation to make it more readable.

Last edited:

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Gotta test out some shit when this drops. So far, with reg OS's gone. I'm just concerned for her DEATH ON BLOCK universal specials coming out after B2 and B33.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Gotta test out some shit when this drops. So far, with reg OS's gone. I'm just concerned for her DEATH ON BLOCK universal specials coming out after B2 and B33.
This might only be an issue in shotgun. Full auto has db3 and db2(ex). Hi tech has QBRC.

Time will tell.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I am not too excited about these buffs until I can try them out. I have a feeling she got buffed, yes, but not significantly. I'd love to be wrong though

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
For some reason I feel nothing.

But overall good changes.
Hopefully now people won't murder her with jumping

And seriously 4u4 is still a thing.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I am not too excited about these buffs until I can try them out. I have a feeling she got buffed, yes, but not significantly. I'd love to be wrong though
Her 6 frame s1 and 8 frame s4 are the two biggest buffs for full auto.

I have a feeling that s4 will jail after regular up missile. If b2~db2 jails (which I'm pretty sure it will) then she has some really nasty pressure options just opened up.

Also, s1 being 6 frames will make her combos much better.

For high tech, launching ground pound is gonna be scary.

Unblockable ground pound that OTGs and launches? Seriously? She's gonna have 100% combos :S

Shotgun's corner game just got a hell of a lot better now that ex dust always restands. That air ground pound has also added options for more combo damage.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Her 6 frame s1 and 8 frame s4 are the two biggest buffs for full auto.

I have a feeling that s4 will jail after regular up missile. If b2~db2 jails (which I'm pretty sure it will) then she has some really nasty pressure options just opened up.

Also, s1 being 6 frames will make her combos much better.

For high tech, launching ground pound is gonna be scary.

Unblockable ground pound that OTGs and launches? Seriously? She's gonna have 100% combos :S
as I said, I'd love to be wrong, but I'm just not feeling it you know? Well it's all theorycraft atm so it doesn't really matter

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
I just want to test out every special [metered and regular ] on block after B2 and B33. I just know my usual meterless OH combo in FA is gone [as in, now it's too risky].

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I just want to test out every special [metered and regular ] on block after B2 and B33. I just know my usual meterless OH combo in FA is gone [as in, now it's too risky].
Yeah b2~bf2 is a no go. But we gotta test more. This might actually end up being better for full auto. Can't see how it would be for shotgun, unless ex dust causes restand when opponent isn't in a juggle?

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Yeah b2~bf2 is a no go. But we gotta test more. This might actually end up being better for full auto. Can't see how it would be for shotgun, unless ex dust causes restand when opponent isn't in a juggle?
I'll review ALL the data when it drops. If they left certain things untouched, then there could be some really dirty stuff here.

Muahahahaha!

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Well that's alot of stuff, definitely not what I was expecting. Looks good!
I won't be able to mess around with the changes for a while tho :'(

Hey guys, recent Jacqui main of a few weeks now and these patch notes makes me feel like Full Auto slightly got buffed and nerfed at the same time? I don't think F+2,U+2,2+4 is really usable for FA unless I've been using it incorrectly. The pokes buffs definitely helps however now that we have a faster S1 that can lead into 1,2,1,2 pressure. Gotta check some stuff out. Do we know if they fixed Jacqui's hitboxes for certain moves? Tired of getting punished because a block stun kombo mysteriously missed someone.