What's new

its been 17 months. lets solidify a top 5

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
Also while I'm here guys!!! I'm in debate with myself and I'm sure some will agree that MMH an Am could be a possible tie for first, I'm going to Stan by till games death!!! But after playing against Theo @wcw MMH beats AM 6-4 it's def not a 5-5 anymore!!!!

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
This is my list and is mostly based off simple vs complicated/ not brain. For example Martian is easily better than aquaman, but his concept and overall understanding is not as brain dead as say AAAAACCCCKKKKKKWWAAAMMMAAANNN. Same goes for Batman and Bane. As for Superman and Doomsday, both are easy to understand and play but difficult to master. Supes is just ahead cause he will TOD you while DD plays patty-cake with you by using earth shake. Also all the matches ahead of those two are either 5-5 or losing. Anyone else agree?
1. Batgirl
2. Aquaman
3. MMH
4. Flash
5. Zod
6. Bane
7.Batman
8. Sinestro
9. Superman
10. Doomsday

Crathen

Death is my business
What are Superman's losing match ups?
I'll get this started for fun.

Sinestro , Batgirl , Aquaman , MMH , WonderWoman , Raven , Deathstroke , Zod , Batman. All in the 4-6 range ( Sinestro , Aquaman and MMH having a remote chance at being 3-7 )

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I doubt Superman loses to Batgirl. He probably does better against her than almost anyone else. He out footsies her. She has to take a risk to get in and his comeback factor is almost as good.

Crathen

Death is my business
I doubt Superman loses to Batgirl. He probably does better against her than almost anyone else. He out footsies her. She has to take a risk to get in and his comeback factor is almost as good.
I get f2 is a great footsie tool but it's not a hard to punish one unlike Sinestro b12 or Bane d1 ( super hard to whiff punish , one because the stationary hurtbox and long reaching d1 and the other for the disjointed hitbox on b12 and forward momentum ) , don't you feel that way too?

He's got some GOOD stuff vs her as in f2 easily punishing cartwheel variants but does that really change the MU to the point batgirl struggles to get it started? Superman anti air is lacking against her j2 hitbox too , his zoning isn't that useful vs her since she also has a decently fast projectile on the ground and she has a teleport for his air zoning , Superman also doesn't punish b2u3 unlike Aquaman and other characters.

At the very best this is a even MU for Superman but you still have to consider the worst scenario where he can lose 4-6. Did Slayer / Dab / Theo play Sonicfox and how did it go?

Edit: Yes Zod also beats superman

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I get f2 is a great footsie tool but it's not a hard to punish one unlike Sinestro b12 or Bane d1 ( super hard to whiff punish , one because the stationary hurtbox and long reaching d1 and the other for the disjointed hitbox on b12 and forward momentum ) , don't you feel that way too?

He's got some GOOD stuff vs her as in f2 easily punishing cartwheel variants but does that really change the MU to the point batgirl struggles to get it started? Superman anti air is lacking against her j2 hitbox too , his zoning isn't that useful vs her since she also has a decently fast projectile on the ground and she has a teleport for his air zoning , Superman also doesn't punish b2u3 unlike Aquaman and other characters.

At the very best this is a even MU for Superman but you still have to consider the worst scenario where he can lose 4-6. Did Slayer / Dab / Theo play Sonicfox and how did it go?

I mean, if Superman is whiffing a f+2,3 then the Batgirl player deserves a whiff punish.

His jump 1 should beat all her jump options. He's obviously taking a big risk on getting trip guarded but it's there.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I think sinestro is actually very underrated, he has several 7-3 mus and and does well against a solid portion of the cast. His zoning is very powerful and a position at 6-10 is suitable for him. Same as death stroke but to a lesser extent(11-15)
I'd say Sinestro is top 10 myself, but I just looked at your mu chart image thing and it says that Scorpion is better than Joker and GA when pretty much everyone on the site agrees Scorpion is the worst...so something's up there :/
I'll get this started for fun.

Sinestro , Batgirl , Aquaman , MMH , WonderWoman , Raven , Deathstroke , Zod , Batman. All in the 4-6 range ( Sinestro , Aquaman and MMH having a remote chance at being 3-7 )
Nah Supes BG is 5-5 and so is Supes WoWo

Crathen

Death is my business
I mean, if Superman is whiffing a f+2,3 then the Batgirl player deserves a whiff punish.

His jump 1 should beat all her jump options. He's obviously taking a big risk on getting trip guarded but it's there.
Wich is easier to whiff punish in your experience? Superman f2 or Bane d1?I'd say Superman , i've seen good superman players throwing out f2 buffering ice breath in footsies and yes sometimes they whiff and get punished while Bane/Sinestro get way less whiff punished for whiffing d1 / b12 ( even because their other tools not just the move itself ).

You're right on j1 but it's still preemptive and prone to whiff punishing.

I say her reward on damage+vortex+anti zoning gives her a slight edge.

daddydab32ho

Yeah Superman beats bg he shouldn't lose the only way he would be losing to her is that if the player guesses wrong on her vortex when caught!!! He's stronger in footsies and doesn't have to take as much risk as she does!!! He makes her play his game!!!

daddydab32ho

But I have yet to play Sonic in Injustice so I wouldn't know until I've played him!!!!!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Wich is easier to whiff punish in your experience? Superman f2 or Bane d1?I'd say Superman , i've seen good superman players throwing out f2 buffering ice breath in footsies and yes sometimes they whiff and get punished while Bane/Sinestro get way less whiff punished for whiffing d1 / b12 ( even because their other tools not just the move itself ).

You're right on j1 but it's still preemptive and prone to whiff punishing.

I say her reward on damage+vortex+anti zoning gives her a slight edge.

There's no question it's harder to whiff punish Bane's d+1. That move is absolutely ridiculous.

I don't think Batgirl can teleport his lasers as well as you'd think. It's probably always a read and that's super risky for her, almost as much as it is for him to zone.

Crathen

Death is my business
There's no question it's harder to whiff punish Bane's d+1. That move is absolutely ridiculous.

I don't think Batgirl can teleport his lasers as well as you'd think. It's probably always a read and that's super risky for her, almost as much as it is for him to zone.
That's what im saying is that they even out in the zoning department. Honestly BG teleport can be done on reaction just for air laser / grounded heat vision at fullscreen or 3/4.

Let's take Superman out of the talk for now.

He could still be losing 8 matchups. The ones i could see debatable are Raven , Deathstroke and Batman , it's just my opinion on them 6-4 Superman

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I trust Ducky on Raven beating Superman. I don't think any Superman has ever challenged him. I know Hippo has talked about DS beating Superman.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
I no he's a very punishable character but hos vortex is very good. If he has 2x meter he juggle endlessly
Yeah that meter-dependent vortex that gets around 20% is amazing.................
Edit: let's not forget that b2 is reactable offline as well soooooooooooo that's a thing

Last edited: