What's new

It came from the Shadows! - Noob Saibot General Discussion Thread

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Is this known?
The main idea: on roofs the gap when Noob can be countered is way bigger (this also applies to Kenshi).

Is this known?
The main idea: on roofs the gap when Noob can be countered is way bigger (this also applies to Kenshi).
That looks horribly dumb. -_- I would rage if someone actually did that to me. Haha. Thanks for the video, Prinz. Very interesting. Hopefully, this will go unnoticed by most people.

To the board:
How do you punish Kung Lao's teleport? Since Noob's d1 is pretty poor in it's hitbox and juggle capabilities, what do you guys use to punish it reliably? When lao does an instant 3, can you get a legit juggle or is it better off just going for the uppercut for 12%?

D. R.

Noob
That looks horribly dumb. -_- I would rage if someone actually did that to me. Haha. Thanks for the video, Prinz. Very interesting. Hopefully, this will go unnoticed by most people.

To the board:
How do you punish Kung Lao's teleport? Since Noob's d1 is pretty poor in it's hitbox and juggle capabilities, what do you guys use to punish it reliably? When lao does an instant 3, can you get a legit juggle or is it better off just going for the uppercut for 12%?
As he's coming up behind you, dash away, then AA with 1, then juggle from there. It beats all his tele options. I just do 1, 12 xx tele to be safe. Do not challenge KL's EN tele. KL randomly keeps armor after it and can walk through your punishment and get a full combo. Very fucking stupid. Just back away and keep walking is the safest bet there.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
As he's coming up behind you, dash away, then AA with 1, then juggle from there. It beats all his tele options. I just do 1, 12 xx tele to be safe. Do not challenge KL's EN tele. KL randomly keeps armor after it and can walk through your punishment and get a full combo. Very fucking stupid. Just back away and keep walking is the safest bet there.
WHERE THE FUCK HAVE U BEEN?!!!!

***Edit***
That little barrier trick is lame

Okay. I was avoiding it with Pig's method of crouch blocking instant 3, but Noob's d1 is kind of tough to land and convert off of. But I will keep this in mind. Yeah, and the whiffing for the armor on EX teleport is dumb as hell. Would standing 2 also work or is it only standing 1? I'll check if you're not sure.

D. R.

Noob
Okay. I was avoiding it with Pig's method of crouch blocking instant 3, but Noob's d1 is kind of tough to land and convert off of. But I will keep this in mind. Yeah, and the whiffing for the armor on EX teleport is dumb as hell. Would standing 2 also work or is it only standing 1? I'll check if you're not sure.
Standing 1 has more range then 2, so I use it instead.
WHERE THE FUCK HAVE U BEEN?!!!!

***Edit***
That little barrier trick is lame
Tried my hand at SC5. Got bored with it. Now I'm back.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Shout outs to DR at ceo de mayo the casuals where seriously fun man I hope I've improved you are a great teacher.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Good new everyone. I actually had time to play MK today and Ive found a nice corner reset. I just need to test it on a human being to see if it really work. Insuperable was supposed to come over today but he was sick :C

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
Good new everyone. I actually had time to play MK today and Ive found a nice corner reset. I just need to test it on a human being to see if it really work. Insuperable was supposed to come over today but he was sick :C
if u ever wanna test anything i can go online although itll obviously be a bit more laggy its probably better than nothing

Hitoshura

Head Cage
if u ever wanna test anything i can go online although itll obviously be a bit more laggy its probably better than nothing
Only reason I dont do netplay is bc I currently have a wireless connection and I can't even input 12 upknee the right way LOL

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
I like to use B+1 for space control and pressure, but mix it up with B+1,2,1 which you can hit confirm into (blocked: upknee, hit:ghost ball)