What's new

ISIS costumes are apparently the most popular costumes this year...

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
People will be people. Whatever is trending will always be in the spotlight. Just like this beauty who apparently is the rebel poster girl fighting against ISIS.

Flagg

Noob
It seems like its popular these days to be an enormous douche bag.

ISIS is about the most depressing, horrific thing i've possibly read/seen in my life, and then you have some kids who want to glorify it.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
sure people have been dressing up as that football guy who beat his wife !! blackface and all

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
People that get offended at Halloween costumes are taking life way too seriously. This is one day a year where people put on a costume to get a reaction out of others. Some people want to offend you with their costume. You're giving them exactly what they want by getting offended and giving them more attention.

That first picture holy shit.

I mean I don't care about girls seeking attention. But it ain't that smart to offend an entire religion with a sexy burka costume and then post it on your twitter where people can find your real name.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I cant believe ISIS is starting to gain ground in ITALY....

Have any of you heard about this ? @Eldriken ..

Last edited:

haketh

Noob
People that get offended at Halloween costumes are taking life way too seriously. This is one day a year where people put on a costume to get a reaction out of others. Some people want to offend you with their costume. You're giving them exactly what they want by getting offended and giving them more attention.
I dunno not wanting to see people make light of a terror group that murders people & White People going around in blackface to make light of spousal abuse are preeeeeeeety not okay.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I dunno not wanting to see people make light of a terror group that murders people & White People going around in blackface to make light of spousal abuse are preeeeeeeety not okay.
I don't know where the blackface thing came from but that's a bit different. Anyway, just ignore them, don't make them famous. That's all I'm saying.

E

Eldriken

I don't know where the blackface thing came from but that's a bit different. Anyway, just ignore them, don't make them famous. That's all I'm saying.
I don't think it's the people in the costumes we have to worry about getting "famous" or anything like that. November 1st's headlines might be a bit insane if these people in ISIS costumes come across the wrong people and get killed or something like that.

You can't rule that out, y'know. There's a lot of fucked up people in this country.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I don't think it's the people in the costumes we have to worry about getting "famous" or anything like that. November 1st's headlines might be a bit insane if these people in ISIS costumes come across the wrong people and get killed or something like that.

You can't rule that out, y'know. There's a lot of fucked up people in this country.
They're already internet famous. I feel bad for even bumping this thread. Why give attention to idiots? Why should I be worried about them? Why does their opinion matter at all?