What's new

Question - Goro Is There A Hole In EX Punch Walk Armor?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Was in training mode labbing some Kotal V Goro, for reasons I'm not really sure. But I had set Goro to EX Punch Walk (I think it's called Fist Furry) on reversal. I jumped over it and managed to hit him with NJP before the move ended. Only happened once and I think I have it recorded on my PS4. I have to go but when I get back I'll try to get something uploaded.

Last edited:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I FOUND IT!!! Will be trying to upload footage soon. Goro's armor even remains intact and makes me drop the combo after.

EDIT: Got to update PS4 and stuff. So this will take longer than expected.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
UPDATE: Left my PS4 to upload it on wifi. Silly me. wired up my PS4 now it should work . . . hopefully

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
He's running out of health on his life bar. This happens a lot in training mode making you think you beat armor but nahh...

On a side note, I've had Quan's njp beat kitana's rising fan armor in a live match, but I haven't been able to replicate that.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
He's running out of health on his life bar. This happens a lot in training mode making you think you beat armor but nahh...

On a side note, I've had Quan's njp beat kitana's rising fan armor in a live match, but I haven't been able to replicate that.
Happy cause now I know why this happened. Disappointed it's a training mode glitch. Upset I took the time to do this.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure

You still take damage when you armor through a tho hit right, I don't understand what this means

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
You still take damage when you armor through a tho hit right, I don't understand what this means
Yes you take the hit and in a real match it would kill you in that situation. In training mode, the armor gets defeated when your life bar runs out like it did in the video. Goro's armor can take multiple hits, so when he goes to continue the punish, the armor works again because he has life and it's still within puchwalk's armor window. It's a glitch in training mode only.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Yes you take the hit and in a real match it would kill you in that situation. In training mode, the armor gets defeated when your life bar runs out like it did in the video. Goro's armor can take multiple hits, so when he goes to continue the punish, the armor works again because he has life and it's still within puchwalk's armor window. It's a glitch in training mode only.
Oh I see, because it's the last hit of your lifebar, the game makes it go through like it would in a real match, except because its training it keeps on. And that's why the only time it worked was the one time the NjP did the last hit, right

I think I got it now, thanks for explanation