What's new

Is NRS Pulling our leg?

Remember when NRS said they'd have more content than MK9 ? Well currently Injustice has 24 characters ( not including DLC ) and how much does MK9 have? 27 ( again not including DLC or Kratos for PS3 ). There are also 240 bonus missions on Injustice and MK9 has 300. Injustice currently has the upper hand on stages since each stage is actually a mixture of two or three because of stage transitions. Now this isn't me saying "OMG THIS GAME SUCKS COD IS BETTER HEUHHEUHHEUH" Infact I am going to rape this game when it release. So what are your thoughts on this? Do you hink CoD IS Better ? (Rhetorical question CoD is Shit).

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Remember when NRS said they'd have more content than MK9 ? Well currently Injustice has 24 characters ( not including DLC ) and how much does MK9 have? 27 ( again not including DLC or Kratos for PS3 ). There are also 240 bonus missions on Injustice and MK9 has 300. Injustice currently has the upper hand on stages since each stage is actually a mixture of two or three because of stage transitions. Now this isn't me saying "OMG THIS GAME SUCKS COD IS BETTER HEUHHEUHHEUH" Infact I am going to rape this game when it release. So what are your thoughts on this? Do you hink CoD IS Better ? (Rhetorical question CoD is Shit).
I do think it's kinda strange their are not atleast the same amount of characters as mk9 without dlc. If we don't get more then 4 i'll be a little upset. The story mode is not even that long .

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I think they were talking about the story mode when they said that.

In addition, it seems like there's a lot more custom content/assets in the STARS missions than there was in the Challenge Ladder -- it's not just handicap matches and throwing arms and legs this time around.

Also, I think Injustice will have a lot more skins in total then MK9.

So longer story mode + more custom content in STARS missions + more skins = more casual content; I think they're safely living up to their proclamation.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I really wish people would stop crying about how "THERE'S NO LUV FOR TEH FEMALEZZ", God.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I'm not here to say whether or not Injustice has more or less content than MK9, but I'm pretty sure the story mode is shorter.

Justice

Noob
They also said that there would be 8 total skins for EVERY character (obtained through a variety of means) plus the extra missions (story mode chapter?) released with the Red Son pack that is Game Stop exclusive but we know damned well we'll be able to purchase down the road.

I just hope that Injustice gets the DLC love that MK should have had.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
It's only a bit shorter if it's shorter at all. There isn't a huge difference between this story and MK9's lengths.

DangerousBacon

Mechanical Engineering Bitch!
They also said that there would be 8 total skins for EVERY character (obtained through a variety of means) plus the extra missions (story mode chapter?) released with the Red Son pack that is Game Stop exclusive but we know damned well we'll be able to purchase down the road.

I just hope that Injustice gets the DLC love that MK should have had.
When did they say this?