What's new

Is Injustice going to die when MK X gets out?

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Frank Miller unfortunately lost his mind many many years ago, but back when he was still sane and capable of writing great Batman stories he was dead on when he broke that friendship up.

Clark believes that there is a natural order to the world, that life exists in a kind of harmony, and that evil and bad things come from people who disrupt and hurt that order.
Bruce believes that the natural state of the world is entropy and chaos, and that the only order which actually exists is the one we force upon it.

Whatever respect they might have, these two people would *NOT* like one another.
That's absolutely not true.

First of all, Superman gives every one a chance and pretty much forgives people, even Luthor. It would be easy for Superman to befriend Batman because Superman gives every one that opportunity.
On the Batman side of things, nothing about what Superman does actually is an afront to what Batman is about. Batman wages a one-man war on crime to prevent the tragedy of what happened to him befalling other people. His end game is the eradication of all crime and thusly, and end to suffering.

What does Superman strive for if not to end suffering? This is a character that once tried to end World Hunger.

Also, these guys are on the same team, literally. They are two of the founding members of The League. That would not be possible if they disliked or outright hated one another.

Here is an article that illustrates some of my points and introduces others FAR better than I can:

http://comicsalliance.com/ask-chris-66-superman-batman-and-the-worlds-finest-friendshi/

LSC GamerSnail

Slug of Darkness
That's absolutely not true.

First of all, Superman gives every one a chance and pretty much forgives people, even Luthor. It would be easy for Superman to befriend Batman because Superman gives every one that opportunity.
On the Batman side of things, nothing about what Superman does actually is an afront to what Batman is about. Batman wages a one-man war on crime to prevent the tragedy of what happened to him befalling other people. His end game is the eradication of all crime and thusly, and end to suffering.

What does Superman strive for if not to end suffering? This is a character that once tried to end World Hunger.

Also, these guys are on the same team, literally. They are two of the founding members of The League. That would not be possible if they disliked or outright hated one another.

Here is an article that illustrates some of my points and introduces others FAR better than I can:

http://comicsalliance.com/ask-chris-66-superman-batman-and-the-worlds-finest-friendshi/

The front page on that magazine in that article....that's not gayest thing I have seen in my life....ever....not at all :p

Ok, they "flowers in my beard" hipster trend that just popped up might be a little bit gayer than that. But just a little.

Not that it's wrong to be gay or anything. Just sayin'....

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
The front page on that magazine in that article....that's not gayest thing I have seen in my life....ever....not at all :p

Ok, they "flowers in my beard" hipster trend that just popped up might be a little bit gayer than that. But just a little.

Not that it's wrong to be gay or anything. Just sayin'....
What exactly is gay about a high-five?

Looking at the image...I don't SEE any male parts exposed or any homosexual sex being engaged in.

So...what's gay about it?

LSC GamerSnail

Slug of Darkness

Looking at the image...I don't SEE any male parts exposed or any homosexual sex being engaged in.

Ooh, nothing.... it just made me think of this

Not that it's wrong to be gay or anything!

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master

I think he's saying that because it is feminine looking? I mean look at Batmans posture lol. Kinda funny..

I don't get it.

If the Capcom community is able to play multiple Capcom games, how is the NRS community unable to play multiple NRS games?
There are some ssf4 players and they hate marvel and viceversa, also sfxtk was killed by the majority of all capcom players lol, and they are so much bigger than NRS community.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
There are some ssf4 players and they hate marvel and viceversa, also sfxtk was killed by the majority of all capcom players lol, and they are so much bigger than NRS community.
Yeah, I always see the Marvel and SF4 communities as two separate communities under the same banner with some overlap and "guys that will enter". There are some top players that are really good at both, but in general you know who the marvel guys are (Flocker, RayRay, etc.) and who the SF4 guys are (Filipinoman, Ryan Hart, etc.). And everyone knew who the xTekken guys were (Sethlolol) until the community kind of fuzzed out of existence.

Last edited: