What's new

Is everyone happy now?

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I'm an asshole for this statement I'm about to make.

Dog people always complain about how NRS makes ugly female characters right? Tell me this though...
These same men complaining.... Do you feel comfortable enough to post a pic of your real life girlfiend? What does her face look like my G? Like dog get out of here. It's a video game son.

This is to no one in specifically, but I've been thinking this for a long time. This thread gives me an outlet to voice my opinion though lol.

I'm an asshole for this statement I'm about to make.

Dog people always complain about how NRS makes ugly female characters right? Tell me this though...
These same men complaining.... Do you feel comfortable enough to post a pic of your real life girlfiend? What does her face look like my G? Like dog get out of here. It's a video game son.

This is to no one in specifically, but I've been thinking this for a long time. This thread gives me an outlet to voice my opinion though lol.
Other than the fact that she'd probably castrate me if I actually did it, sure I'd be comfortable enough to post a pic of my real life wife. That's kind of beside the point though. That's kind of the equivalent of me pointing out bad anatomy in a character model and asking me "bro, do you even lift?"

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!

I hate admitting this, and I hate myself as a person for what I am about to say.

I will never use her spec ops variation because I think that headset looks stupid on her when fighting.

Thankfully, Brawler and Hollywood look way better.

X_x

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I love her <3 But her outfit looks non-feminine... I mean i don't want her to be a stripper but maybe more feminine... Can't wait to see her secondary.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Other than the fact that she'd probably castrate me if I actually did it, sure I'd be comfortable enough to post a pic of my real life wife. That's kind of beside the point though. That's kind of the equivalent of me pointing out bad anatomy in a character model and asking me "bro, do you even lift?"
Lol. Because sometimes I have petty thoughts lmfao. I wont even lie.