What's new

IrishMantis Takes Euro Kombat #4!

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
A full Euro Kombat without stream and disconnect issues??? Yes it has happened (except PSN going down lol). Emerging victorious (and defeating last months winner stosn) was IrishMantis, showing that Stunt Double might be as broke as A-List. Seriously though, Irish and stosn had some hype as fuck matches, don't miss them out. Shoutouts to @1man3letters for co-commentating with me, @JerQ_Q for providing stream saltiness/drama, wba4life1 (TYM name?) for making it to top three in their first tournament and @Wam-Zlay for being the ONLY OG EK contestant.​

Results:
1st place: @FireBreather / IrishMantis (Johnny Cage/Kano)
2nd place: @stosn (Jacqui/Cassie)
3rd place: wba4life1(Kotal Kahn/Shinnok)

4th place: Man0_GRC (Scorpion)
5th place tie: JerQ_Q (Tanya/Sonya/Quan Chi), wolfman0r (Erron Black/Kung Jin)
7th place tie: vladmag21 (Sub-Zero), WhitePacSoldier (Shinnok/Kano)
9th place tie: lDockl (DQ'd), Deakins (Sub-Zero), WamZlay (Reptile), phosferrax (DQ'd)
13th place tie: leonlior (DQ'd), Osagri (Jax), varttihullu (Reptile)

Playlist:

Brackets:
http://challonge.com/eurokombat4

I will announce the next date soon! Thanks for competing!

Other contestants:
@vladmag21 @Osagri @varttihullu + those that have a different name on PSN than on TYM.

EuroKombat.jpg

Banner by @llabslb

Attachments

Last edited:

llabslb

R1D1_998
Top placers :/

Irish Mantis: Johnny Cage, Stunt double
Stosn: Jacqui Briggs, Full Auto
Wba4life1: Kotal Kahn, War God
Man0_GRC: Scorpion, Hellfire
Wolfman0r: Erron Black, Kung Jin and Takeda (Outlaw,gunslinger,Shaolin,Ronin)
Jerq: Tanya,Sonya (Kobu and can't remember)

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Irish Fucking Mantis
Since I got your attention

What do you feel the SD vs Wargod is? A lot of the Stunt Double community think it's bad for SD but I think the opposite as Stunt Double can give Kotsl a hard time getting in and can punish Both the Low and the OH off Kotal pretty easily.

So just wanna get your opinion?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I still panic a lot in tournament situations :/ . EK helps me to improve my tournament play tyvm @MsMiharo
Oh man your Reptile really levelled up, you should just go full Reptile as he seems to compliment your style

You did everything right the Stosn match just slightly miss timed and judges distance but you def made him sweet I'm sure